Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. Mick is my name. I'm a diesel mechanic from Wodonga. Just thought I would share some pictures and mod with you all.I got the old girl about 4 years ago. A 92 gq dx it had the turbo, bullbar and an 8000lb high mount winch(since getting it I have fitted drain and filler bungs and rebuilt) when i got it. Since then I have fitted the 33" BFG muddys 15/8" sunnys,2" suspention and 2" body, pyro/ boost gauge uhf, Turbo timer good stereo, chopped the rear 1/4s, 3" strait trough mandrel exhaust, front mount cooler, huge air cleaner and 4" snorkel (made by JPC), maxed out the fuel pump wound the boost up to 17 pound. I'm in the middle of making my tube rear bar then i start on the rocksliders and if it all works as well as I hope I will make a new bullbar.thanks for your time here are some pictures.

PICT0826_resize_resize_resize_resize_resize.JPG

car_resize_resize_resize_resize.JPG

holiday (5)_resize_resize_resize_resize_resize_resize.JPG

Photo0041_resize_resize_resize.jpg

PICT0600_resize_resize_resize_resize.JPG

Still to come when I get the cash (about $12k should do). 4" lift, f&r diff locks, bigger fuel pump and turbo.

·
Banned
1,101 Posts

·
Registered
4x4 NISSAN
111 Posts
Not a bad truck mate

·
Registered
nissan
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well things are looking good I picked up a pair of ARB air lockers complete with centers compressor wiring airline switches the lot. should get them wednesday then I just heve to fit new seals check the bearings and fit them up and test them out. So I will be busy for a few days, im like a kid on crisy eve waiting to get his presents.

·
Registered
nissan
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well I have made my tube rear bar now just need to paint it. Got the front locker fitted today so im pretty stoked about that saving up for the suspension now then some tyres next but one step at a time.

·
Registered
nissan
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just a quick update, scored an FX324 so I need to get it all mounted up ready so I can start doing some navrun comps will be geting a new winch motor and some 35" simex's an I will be ready the the pursuit in april.

·
Registered
nissan patrol
20 Posts
Nice GQ, im in albury when i get my gu should catch up and get you to show me some of those tracks :)

·
Registered
nissan
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well I have got myself a 4" lift should arive late next week. getting there now.
Here are some up todate pics

The new cheezy bar.:D
[/IMG]
And the new GPS:D
[/IMG]
And the new simex's:D:iconbana:
[/IMG]
Now I can fit them with the new lift 4" lift:D::iconbana::D

·
Registered
Nissan
1,442 Posts
Hey Mate Nice looking Patrol, Love the tyres and rims and that dash pod looks great.
That will look mad tuff with peeds on it.

·
Registered
nissan
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Started fitting the suspention today got the upper arms in. The lowers were that tight so I will have to get the rattle gun and some more tools from work tomorow and have another go in the morning.

:D

·
Registered
nissan
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well its all done just need to get a pair of extended brake lines then I can test it out. Its allright on the road but I will rip the brake line in two if I go off road. I will get some made tomorow.

So take a look what do you think?

:victory:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts