Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
I know this is probably repetitive, but I am in need of a RD28 TD service manual. Can anyone provide a download or post one to me in the states?

I plan to remove cylinder head and would like the step by step directions.

New gaskets and head inspection before stuff goes wrong.

Thnaks,
John

·
___BTDT___
42,593 Posts
If you go into the ZD30DI subsection archives there is a download for a manual from a link at top of page in post 9, password idetails are there as well, this contains a manual which also has the 2.8 engine in first edition. Even though it is in a GU section it is the same engine.

Let me know how you go.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Would anyone be able to help me with obtaining this workshop manual ?
I'm using a Mac laptop and i know the thread is relatively old but if anyone could possible send me a usable link or email me the PDF that would be greatly appreciated.
Im new here and trying to learn as much as i can. 16 years old.

·
___BTDT___
42,593 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
I know this is probably repetitive, but I am in need of a RD28 TD service manual. Can anyone provide a download or post one to me in the states?

I plan to remove cylinder head and would like the step by step directions.

New gaskets and head inspection before stuff goes wrong.

Thnaks,
John
John,

Did you ever do this work? Did you find anything wrong with the head?

Matem

·
Registered
377 Posts
John,Did you ever do this work? Did you find anything wrong with the head?
I did find one the downloads to work.You have to unzip the file if not mistaken. I just tried to upload the copy I have but is too large. I can try to upload just the cylinder head part if you need.
I removed my cylinder head and refit with good results. Cleaned and re surfaced block and cylinder head. NEW HEAD BOLTS !

41 - 56 of 56 Posts