Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
Discussion Starter #1
GRRRRRR! The handbrake conned me into doing the grocery shopping this morning, first time since going to the US 8 months ago. Bloody hell! I had forgotten how much I missed :anger: those morons who leave bloody shopping trolleys in the middle of car parking spaces.:headwall:

I'm calling for capital punishment on this offense.:eviltong:

Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
That's why they invented nudge bar.;-)

Creepy Lurker
nissan
Supreme laziness. I grit my teeth all the time down here. People will load their car and push the trolley to the front of it or on the footpath instead of the same distance to the trolley return. I've had a go at a few people about it and don't they get ****ty!!

"NOW TAKING BRIBES"
nissan
I love shopping trolleys left out when I'm in my Nissan, bullbars love them, I push them everywhere

Patrol 2.8 TD
nissan patrol
What about the pieces of chit who wheel them home then leave em out on the street onve theyve unloaded their groceries...

Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
Discussion Starter #6
That's why they invented nudge bar.;-)
Thanks Foo, I think I've got it now, use the nudge bar on the morons who leave the trolleys. Can you recommend a velocity.

Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
^^ 5kmh is just right! ^^8):driving:

Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
What about the pieces of chit who wheel them home then leave em out on the street onve theyve unloaded their groceries...
You get rewards $$ for supplying where they are. :cheers:

Registered
Nissan Patrol
I had a uni mate that put his TV inside a shopping trolley when he watched the footy .... the stubbies wouldn't smash the screen then .... typical collingwood supporter.

Registered
I love shopping trolleys left out when I'm in my Nissan, bullbars love them, I push them everywhere
Yeah i agree they tend to move and bend easy when u push them up into the wall or poles. saves time getting out and moving them!!!!!

Autos are Superior
around here (the whole area - all shops)you have to pay $1 or 2.00 deposit to get one out of the bay... stops ****s leaving them anywhere but the bay.

but if you have no change when you go shopping, you dont get a trolley... you end up with 4 baskets somehow

The nutty professor
a couple of times now i have gone to pull into a parking bay just as the people in the next bay are finnishing unloading there groceries and jumping into there car, as they have left the trolley in the bay im about to go into, i have to stop behind them and move the trolley or wait for it to be moved, the first time i just sat behind them , after a few minutes of them hitting the horn for me to move one of them got out and asked what the problem was , i just pointed at the trolley and said "it isnt going to put itself away" , alot of curseing went on but they moved it, the 2nd time i had pulled up behind them , jumped out and moved the trolley behind there car and proceeded to park , i locked up and went to the shops, still a lot of cursing but it was faster as i didnt have to deal with arrogant bitches

Registered
nissan patrol
The bigger shopping centres have trolley boys so you can leave it wherever and they collect them.:cool:

Enemy of Reality
nissan 09 gu patrol
around here (the whole area - all shops)you have to pay $1 or 2.00 deposit to get one out of the bay... stops ****s leaving them anywhere but the bay.

but if you have no change when you go shopping, you dont get a trolley... you end up with 4 baskets somehow
I have a keyring with a little clip on tag the same size as a $2 coin:cool:! Awesome!

The bigger shopping centres have trolley boys so you can leave it wherever and they collect them.:cool:
But they're too busy sitting down listening to music and smoking to bother collecting them :(.

This kind of reminds me... i had to tell a dude to pick up his ciggy butt yesterday.:evil: His excuse was there's cleaner to sweep them up:rolleyes:... I asked his GF if she cleaned up after him all the time... lol. They had a very animated conversation once we walked off. Somehow, i don't think hell be throing them on the ground around his GF anymore!

Registered
nissan
Was in a carpark last week, waiting in the car for the missus...and i see this dumb bitch ( i knew she was a dumb bitch as soon as i spotted her as she was driving a pile of **** and had a couple of snot nosed, badly behaved little ****s with her).

She unloads her junk into the back of the car (leaving an approx 2 y/o in the trolly while doing so), then chucks the kids in, leaves the trolley in the park and buggers off.

About 30 sec later (faster than i could react) the wind picks up, trolly rolls straight into someones nice new car...dented and scratched the **** out of it.

Lucky for her, she came out before i left so i told her what happened and recomended she ask inside to view the carpark camera footage as i didn't get the plate...

naturally asthmatic
GRRRRRR! The handbrake conned me into doing the grocery shopping this morning, first time since going to the US 8 months ago. Bloody hell! I had forgotten how much I missed :anger: those morons who leave bloody shopping trolleys in the middle of car parking spaces.:headwall:

I'm calling for capital punishment on this offense.:eviltong:
Aren't you being a little harsh on all those 200 series owners now? They got to park them somewhere. Better in a parking lot than on a trail. :evillaug:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts