Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 629 Posts

·
Sydoforumsuperfan :)
nissan gu patrol
8,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Patrol has the Gturbo Bad Boy DC6 12mm 260hp pump Top Mount HPD Intercooler 4" snorkel and airbox UFI Clutch standard inlet and exhaust manifolds. Running 35's. Just heard from Graeme made 268rwhp and 780nm. Will try and get dyno sheet but having a few software issues with his new Dyno. Soot problem sorted. Pretty happy with the results. Picking it up tonight :)

·
united fuel injection
Nissan
2,633 Posts
My Patrol has the Gturbo Bad Boy DC6 12mm 260hp pump Top Mount HPD Intercooler 4" snorkel and airbox UFI Clutch standard inlet and exhaust manifolds. Running 35's. Just heard from Graeme made 268rwhp and 780nm. Will try and get dyno sheet but having a few software issues with his new Dyno. Soot problem sorted. Pretty happy with the results. Picking it up tonight :)

CAll round ill run it up and give you a dyno printout ;)

Reactions: Sydo

·
nissan gu patrol
8,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I presume the 780nm would be at the engine ? Screenshot he sent has 548ft/lbs. I will try and upload it from my phone

·
Registered
nissan
287 Posts
Sounds good Sydo.

A mate of mine is part way through building pretty much the same setup on his gu wagon. By the looks of yours it should be a winner:bigthumb:

·
nissan gu patrol
8,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dyno figures before DC6 was fitted 135rwhp and 275nm at wheels.

·
Registered
nissan
540 Posts
Guna take up the offer mate? Will make it easier for the rest of us to compare to other set-ups, seeing as theres 100billion UFI dyno printouts on here.

What was the turbo you had before?

·
nissan gu patrol
8,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
A direct comparison to yours. You are making 122rwkw compared with 200rwkw which is the 268rwhp shown. Your torque is 474nm at engine compared with 744nm which is the 549ft-lbs shown. The engine torque is at the bottom box but has a couple more under it which doesn't show as he did 8 runs. Pretty sure this is correct. Will run it down to UFI when I have time but all dyno's should be within cooee of each other. Gturbo has the latest all wheel drive Dynocom. Previous turbo was factory HT18. So if you want to compare to all the other UFI dyno's at this stage 200rwkw and 744nm

·
nissan gu patrol
8,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
After picking it up last night very minimal smoke in the reverse camera which is on all the time. Just a bit when you give it **** around 1800rpm to 2000rpm

·
Registered
nissan GU iv 2006
1,717 Posts
well done mate:cool:

Reactions: Sydo

·
Registered
nissan
286 Posts
Good result there mate! Double the HP lol must be a different machine to drive now!

Does a setup like this wheel spin on the road taking off or not going to happen? :)

·
nissan gu patrol
8,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Would you like to know any figures below 2000rpm ?

·
Registered
880 Posts
That's where the driveability happens, most turbos pull fine above 2000rpull
You pay $6k on turbo and pump you want that shizz to perform well before 2/3 of the average rev range

1 - 20 of 629 Posts