Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Roads are for Toyota's
nissan patrol 4.2
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious what the going price is for a 03 GU 4.2 190000 kays, 33" MTZ, 2" EFS lift, full ARB roof rack, steel bull bar, spotties trailer brakes, UHF, home made drawers?
Just thinking about slowiing the money thing down a bit.
Cheers

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
You'd probably get 5x 2.8's for that.

·
Roads are for Toyota's
nissan patrol 4.2
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol, you're a great help mate! padding again I see.

·
Part of the furniture
nissan
4,563 Posts
im on truckers band wagon too :)

local nissan mob up her,
had a stock standard 01 GU TD42Ti with 130,000kms..
stock as a brick, 1 old owner, full service history..

20 grand!

sadly, they wouldnt take my shorty and $10k cash, *****s! haha

·
"Toxic Personality"
nissan
8,986 Posts
I payed more than 20k for the one i just got:D

Yours would probably sell for 23-25k. depends on condition.

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
I payed more than 20k for the one i just got:D

Yours would probably sell for 23-25k. depends on condition.
you'd sell a dozen at that price.

·
Roads are for Toyota's
nissan patrol 4.2
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah, I'm thinking I could maybe get 27-28 k for it at least

·
Registered
Nissan Patrol TD6
21 Posts
I'll be watching this one wth interest! I have a very schmick June 03 TD6 ST with 108k's. No real reason to wonder beyond the fact that it is 6.5 yrs old. Mind you, what do you replace them with these days?

Cheers....Len

·
Roads are for Toyota's
nissan patrol 4.2
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm not going to replace it, not with a 4x4 anyway. new house, new job, less money, you know, the usual

·
Registered
nissan
294 Posts
aw for fcuks sake ... whats with all this "whats my car worth" ... do ya home work and look on feebay, carsales etc, YOU might want 30G the rest only want to pay the least they can .... ohh B4 I go .... whats me 4x4 worth??

·
"Toxic Personality"
nissan
8,986 Posts
i got 27 for my last gu, but it had a lot more extras than what you have said yours has. . . and my motor had only done 115,000 kays. mine was only worth that much because of extras.

·
Registered
Nissan Patrol TD6
21 Posts
aw for fcuks sake ... whats with all this "whats my car worth" ... do ya home work and look on feebay, carsales etc, YOU might want 30G the rest only want to pay the least they can .... ohh B4 I go .... whats me 4x4 worth??
Struth; some senior member appears to have had a bit of a tiring day! Sorry (not) I rattled the cage! enjoy whats left of the day..........Len

·
Roads are for Toyota's
nissan patrol 4.2
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i got 27 for my last gu, but it had a lot more extras than what you have said yours has. . . and my motor had only done 115,000 kays. mine was only worth that much because of extras.
I'll ignore the other comment from the person that's opinion I now will disregard, and now ask you Jacket, didn't you drown yours?

·
Registered
182 Posts
I can't see that being a problem, when I went a test drove a new patrol about 3 months ago, Nissan offered my 35 k for a trade in for my 04 series 3 GU TD42Ti. Although after testdriving a new one, I decided to keep the 4.2

·
Registered
Nissan Patrol
1,610 Posts
Why is everyone so freakin negative here????? FFS all someone asked was how much lift is required to fit 35" under a GU!!!!

·
Registered
nissan
8,930 Posts
WTF is a dawes valve? Help me I want to order one tomorrow........

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
I'll ignore the other comment from the person that's opinion I now will disregard, and now ask you Jacket, didn't you drown yours?
yea that dropped it 10k on its own!

·
"Toxic Personality"
nissan
8,986 Posts
yea that dropped it 10k on its own!
Nah, my truck even with 3 sets of wheels, 6inch lift done properly, snake arms, brake upgrades, low kays, arb, gme, safari, and lightforce bits as well as power mods, wasn't worth 37k in a pink fit.

The target market is to small. . . . and it had dents (small ones) and scratches in every pannel. it was never going to appeal to people towing a shiny van round Australia. only people who would use it as an offroader would appreciate it enough to shell out for it. and people who will offroad that car will know what they are looking at when they saw my old troll. -to them it wouldn't matter that its been in water, -its what they will do with it.:iconbana:

·
"Toxic Personality"
nissan
8,986 Posts
Jacket, didn't you drown yours?
Yep, twice i submerged it, and once i drowned it. . . the 2nd time i filled up the car it kept running.;)

on 2nd thoughts. . . . try putting like 30k on it. . . its what i do, if somebody is going to give me top dollar, ill sell and buy another one.

I bought mine and listed it for sale a few days later. iv got 47k on it. if somebody wants it badly they can have it, ill buy another one. if it doesn't sell. . . . i dont care(i hate Dealing with people on carsales like me who aren't desperate to sell the car, makes it really hard to get a bargain! -Grr!:() im happy to keep it.:wink:

·
Registered
nissan
91 Posts
Well I just paid 26k for an 03 GU ST 4.2tdi with 240k on the clock and full service history. I reckon you'd have to put at least 30k on it and you'd get a buyer or 5 in no time. After I put a deposit on mine, the guy told me he'd already had 4 other calls that he had to turn away coz I'd put a deposit on it, and this was all within the first few hours of the saturday morning of him putting his phone number in the ad! They are in high demand, and at 30k I'd have slapped a deposit on yours if it was around at the time. Food for thought...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts