Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello people
Coming from a 99 dual cab Hilux to a 90 Maverick LWB over the weekend. Standard as all hell which is great. Had to get a rear tail light from the wreckers for a roady and they had a set of GU alloys so I purchased them as the bloke at the wreckers said they will fit no dramas. After getting them home I have found they are a different offset and have 265/75/16 tyres, does anyone have any experience with these wheels and tyre size fitted . I have no lift yet but will next week,
My apologies if this has been asked and answered already as I have typed in the top search bar but can not come across any info on this combo. Also any suggestions to find different feeds without typing in the search bar at the top would be awesome to not bother you legends with my lack of experience. I’ll put up a picture of the wheels I have purchased. This is just an add not the exact tyres I have on mine.
Thanks a bunch

Attachments

·
Registered
nissan
36 Posts
Sorry for the late reply.

I have a mid-90's Y60 with those rims fitted. However, I am using 255/85 R16 tires. Thus mine are 1" bigger in diameter but also a little bit narrower.
Mine rub on the inside of the rear arch, but I have never had a tire/rim combination that didn't, as mine flexes pretty well.

If you haven't fitted them yet, then go for it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts