Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Nissan Patrol GU
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning, wondering if anybody has been able to find a way to adjust the lower speed limit for Cruise Control on GU Patrol? On my 2002 GU 4.8, the lowest I can set is 48 km/hr. I have done a search and couldn't find anything. Thanks in advance. John

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
44,204 Posts
Moved from chat section to tech section. Not sure what unit you have but I know on mine that 60k is the lowest at which it will set officially, I can in reality go a little lower but not bloody much.

·
Registered
Nissan Patrol GU
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Moved from chat section to tech section. Not sure what unit you have but I know on mine that 60k is the lowest at which it will set officially, I can in reality go a little lower but not bloody much.
G'day, have the factory cruise, cheers.

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
44,204 Posts
Iinteresting question, googling appears to show different vehicles have different lowest thresholds, it would seem the 40-50kph is the normal minimum, there appears to be no std in the automotive industry.

·
Registered
'14 Y61 ZD30 CRD M/T ST
1,614 Posts
Most late model Nissan's I've driven (2012-onwards) have a 40km/h lower limit, except the ones with Intelligent Cruise Control. The lowest I've had those were about 20km/h.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts