Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so its time to convert the TD42 wagon into the most capable 4X4 Dual Cab! I want to keep the standard wheelbase run a cut down factory alloy tray at 1600mm and do all my little mods from there. So who's done it, what to look out for, how much and who do you recommend in QLD??? Also i want to know who not to go to, and why ,cheers! and many BEERS!

nissan patrol y60
433 Posts
where abouts in qld r u im in the process of doing a gq check out my garage

·
Registered
2001 TB48 GU Patrol
248 Posts
We do it at my work which is at narangba were called MRF motor bodies ph 3888 9244

·
Registered
nissan gu patrol
292 Posts
Went for the styleside look. The tub is suprisingly effective. With the lower section being lockable it is a great place to permanently store tools / recovery gear etc. it is also small enough that no-one will ask you to help move.

The work was done by creative conversions in Brisbane.

·
Registered
nissan patrol
587 Posts
Went for the styleside look. The tub is suprisingly effective. With the lower section being lockable it is a great place to permanently store tools / recovery gear etc. it is also small enough that no-one will ask you to help move.

The work was done by creative conversions in Brisbane.

Jeez that looks tops, and with a 6.5td in it im in love :bigthumb:

·
Banned
nissan y60
141 Posts
thats awsome bet it flys. i would love a ute thats to small for people to ask to help them move. one of the most anoying things. i had a ute and got sick of it then got a wagon. got sick of not having a ute and always having to use a traylor so i brought a ute again.... i need a style side i think

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
where abouts in qld r u im in the process of doing a gq check out my garage

Hey mate im in Gladstone. Unfortunately i dont have the time to do it myself as i have a bub due in less than two months and it only dawned on me that my ute was no longer useable. So out with the ute bought a cheap commodore to run to work and now i get to spend my $ on the Dual cab. Always interested in any idea's or info but!

nissan patrol y60
433 Posts
could help u in twelve months when i move down to bundaberg but im gathering u want to do it sooner than that lol

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
NatlMarine,
Thats one tough truck you have there with almost everything im dreaming of! Personally i would still like the ally tray always had utes and come off a farm so its in the blood, but thanks for the info i will give them a call, How much was your conversion if you dont mind me asking?

·
Registered
2001 TB48 GU Patrol
248 Posts
Mate not too sure best bet is ring tomoro
Talk to Michael or Ian

·
Registered
nissan gu patrol
292 Posts
NatlMarine,
Thats one tough truck you have there with almost everything im dreaming of! Personally i would still like the ally tray always had utes and come off a farm so its in the blood, but thanks for the info i will give them a call, How much was your conversion if you dont mind me asking?
Thanks Mate, understood about the tray.

Drive in / drive out was around 12,500 including a complete external re-spray but that was approx 7 years ago.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts