Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. Going to have my gu dual cab re sprayed soon It's currently EV5-metallic beige but looking at changing to ES6-greyish beige but only have a tiny colour sample to go by. Does anyone have a Patrol of this colour they could upload a pic of for me? Thanks in advance :)

·
Registered
Nissan patrol gu
158 Posts
Sorry Rhaegal - I’m a white car man.

Out of curiosity, what is the cost of a total respray.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
45,804 Posts
Hi everyone. Going to have my gu dual cab re sprayed soon It's currently EV5-metallic beige but looking at changing to ES6-greyish beige but only have a tiny colour sample to go by. Does anyone have a Patrol of this colour they could upload a pic of for me? Thanks in advance :)
That is what mine is, we refer to it as gold but it is the Pewter Grey ES6.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry Rhaegal - I’m a white car man.

Out of curiosity, what is the cost of a total respray.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Hi, price is fairly up there. I've had 2 quotes locally and lowest was $6300, and higher one was $8200. Probably be a bit cheaper for white, metallic paint is quite dear but obviously price will depend on rust and dents too

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
45,804 Posts
Thank you for your reply. I do like that colour, and your rig's in good nick! Cheers:)
Yes it is a good colour and thanks, 20 years young, 385,000k, lots of trips around the outback.

·
Registered
nissan
148 Posts
Paint and chrome dont get you home😀.
It a big car to paint, if you work it back to a hourly rate then there is 64 hrs ($6300) @ $98.00 per hr not including paint. Its not a bad price, Like you said it what under the paint is going to afect the over all cost?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts