Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Does anyone know what is powered from the accessories circuit when the car rolls out of the factory?

As far as I can see it would be all cigarette lighter points and the radio.

Does anyone know anything else that runs off this circuit or whether that is all that there is?

Cheers,
Rory GU

·
Registered
nissan GU iv 2006
1,717 Posts
hard one to answer, but ecu probably has a circuit aswell as radio memory, I'll see what the manual says when I get home from work.I dont have a zd, do they have an acc fuse?? if so pull it and see what doesn't work??

Reactions: Rory GU

·
Registered
nissan GU iv 2006
1,717 Posts
ECU would be the only other thing I can think of. The radio memory / clock is internal to the radio itself I believe. I might try pulling the fuse and see what happens...
what issues do you have, or just interested??

·
Registered
nissan GU iv 2006
1,717 Posts
you could just supply power from your aux battery to the feed from the main, but you would have to put a diode in to stop the back feed.I run mine for hours on end off the main with no issues but does have a bigger h/d battery. ie n70zzex or something similar.

·
Registered
nissan
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
you could just supply power from your aux battery to the feed from the main, but you would have to put a diode in to stop the back feed.I run mine for hours on end off the main with no issues but does have a bigger h/d battery. ie n70zzex or something similar.
I have done this without the diode, It feeds the complete accessories circuit which is fine as I need to trigger the rear power outlet as this triggers my amplifier. There is nothing else running from the accessories (except maybe some ECU related gear which I doubt).

My front 2 outlets are supplied straight from my 2nd battery and my rear cigarette lighter is too. The only thing running from the accessories is the radio and the amp trigger wire.

The draw is around 0.28 amps which should be about right for triggering the amplifier in the cargo area and running the radio switching voltage.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts