Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, just wanted to say hello and tell you something you might appreciate.
I am a founding member of a club called the UAEOffroaders based here in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
We have been running for a little over a year now and was started by 7 founders all driving very different vehicles:
1 LWB VTC
1 SWB (VTC converted)
1 FJ
4 Jeep Wranglers (All heavily modded)

After a year the configuration has changed quite considerably:)
2 LWB VTCs (1 supercharged)
4 SWBs (2 VTC converted)
1 Jeep Wrangler (Actively on the lookout for a SWB)

Speaks volumes!!!

Please note: none of the above converts to NISSANITHISM were not forced in anyway nor were rewarded financially (bribed), they collectively 'saw the light'.:cool:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Any pics of the modded jeeps UAE style?
come on mate, the owners suffered enuf then without having to be reminded with pics as well, they r Nissanians now, any previous lapse of judgment is forgotten (and forgiven):).
Will try and dig some out.

·
Registered
nissan patrol
3,910 Posts
are you trying to get yom all excited or are you going to jump the fence :confused:
No, the Americans have bad ass jeeps, want to see what UAE does to them, he said they are heavilly modded.

Would also like to see some VE Commodore vids if he has them but didnt ask that, think there called G8 or something over there.

UAE is land of lawless mods:cool:

·
The nutty professor
8,299 Posts
No, the Americans have bad ass jeeps, want to see what UAE does to them, he said they are heavilly modded.

Would also like to see some VE Commodore vids if he has them but didnt ask that, think there called G8 or something over there.

UAE is land of lawless mods:cool:

i wouldnt say lawless , but they do some crazy shizz

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mate lawless we are not, steely bumpers are banned here and if u dont get pulled over for it, u r lucky. If however u r unfortunate enough to get into an accident with one on, then u r automatically at fault.
But must admit, there is a city in the desert known as "wildboy country", drive there and every marked or unmarked police car is on ur tail hoping to see some engine mods under the bonnet. Even something as simple as having a coned K & N under there is a fineable offence. Thats why i run stock, tho I almost got fined for my LED Lightbar, but convinced them otherwise that it's got a cover on it and only used in the desert at night. But if u want crazy shizz, thats the place to go!!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
When I say heavily modded, I mean little obvious engine work, mainly drive train, lift kits etc, any more than that and u'll feel the cold hand of the law on ur shoulder.
However I know a couple of places that specialize in doing some [email protected]$$ wranglers with v8 6.whatever HEMIs in them, now that is serious kit. Mainly they cater to those who can afford the fines or have the ball$ to outrun the boys with the blue lights.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts