Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
nissan patrol 4.2
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I am looking for any suggestions as to how to remove yellow gum leaf marks from my 2006 GU paintwork. I have tried :- WD40, Maquires Scratch Remover, Eucalyptus Oil, Turps , Kero and Metho , and regrettably a cut and polish wax. Overzealousness with the cut and polish did a good job of removing the sheen and paint. Any suggestions please.

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
48,195 Posts
Hi all, I am looking for any suggestions as to how to remove yellow gum leaf marks from my 2006 GU paintwork. I have tried :- WD40, Maquires Scratch Remover, Eucalyptus Oil, Turps , Kero and Metho , and regrettably a cut and polish wax. Overzealousness with the cut and polish did a good job of removing the sheen and paint. Any suggestions please.
Mate if you've gone through the clear there may not be an easy solution, has the stain gone through the lot?

·
Registered
223 Posts
Paint work

I think the time has come for some professional advice.

Have it looked at by a reputable "crash repairer" who will give you some suggestions. I would not leave it too long if you have broken through the clear finish.

Good luck

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
I think the time has come for some professional advice.

Have it looked at by a reputable "crash repairer" who will give you some suggestions. I would not leave it too long if you have broken through the clear finish.

Good luck
Thats good advice.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts