Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all well as i posted b4 im pack in another old faithful gq patrol wagon. i bought it about 1.5months ago from a local car dealership. the wagon is white and in really good condition both inside and out..

its a 1992 4.2 diesel 5speed with original 183,xxx on the clock.
quick list of things it had when purchased

* warn 10,000 pound winch
*arb bull bar and scrub bars (in white which ill be changing to black one day)
*uhf
*120l long range tank
*dual batts

few pics of when i bought it...

things ive done so far are

*33 inch big horns
*15x8 black sunnies
*2inch lift just springs as shocks are coming soonish.

future plans are as follows

ive just bought

*disco potato gt2860r .64 rear
*top mount cooler
*highmount manifold
*3inch dump and straight through exhaust
*snorkle
im in the hunt for some water and oil lines for my setup and i found some on ebay for this turbo. has anyone used these or did people make up there own???

also hopefully starting this coming weekend its getting chopped into dual cab as i need a ute type 4x4 still as i do alot of piging with my dogs.

also putting in the some gauges b4 i do the turbo setup

*egt gauge
*oil pressure
*boost
*water temp

just to be sure everything is up to scratch.

so ill be posting pics as i go to let u all know the progress and any dramas i incounter(fingers crossed on none)

and tips and hints would be much appreciated and any comments on the truck also be good.

cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
few more pics as it is now

also put the ipf lights on the front and the old faithful garden edging flares...

also bought central locking kit with keyless entry. it looks like a mission to install but:(

Attachments

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hi all,
its been a very long time since I visited my build thread. id actually forgotten about it..

but since the last time I visited the thread I have done the following mods..

dual cab cut
tray
turbo kit
top mount cooler
fresh rebuilt gu pump 11mm from ufi
bonnet scoop
gu airbox and also a snorkle
egt gauge
oil pressure gauge
new cd player and speakers

I will put pictures up as soon as I can figure out how to get images of my android phone to my computer..

things to come are

full respray in factory white, (xmas time I hope)
bulbar and rails painted black as im not a fan of the colour coded look
and also paint the tray in black or hammer tone grey...

also looking at new injectors and a good tune as im hoping to reach aout the 130kw mark at the wheels...

·
Registered
Have owned most, MQ, MK, GQ/TB, GQ/TD, GU/ZD and now finally GU TD42Ti
3,309 Posts
use a usb cable, set the mode on the phone to usb mode rather than "just charge" it'll pop up just like a normal usb stick.. :)

·
Registered
632 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
all the inside was boxed out with 40x40 3mm rhs so its nice and solid the rear wall...

few more pics and as u can see the paint has seen its best days... it just flakes off.. also few hunting battle scars...

Attachments

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
whats the length of the tray, exactly what i want to do to mine for same reason with the dogs!!

The tray is 1500 long 1900 wide its about 300mm past chassis rail end at the back. Plenty of room if u dont have a huge dog crate. Otherwise its bit tight...

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.