Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

Well, after a looooong suffering and pain we can finally bring change brico RD28T groups with H233B axle (axis of GR) in group RD 28, shorter.

The first thing to say that without the book shop is an operation impossible to perform due to adjustments of tenths and hundredths of a millimeter that require these mechanisms, as well as the knowledge required for assembly and disassembly.

First remove the axle.

Shaft out, we took the bearings and remove the screws Puna diferncial carries the entire circumference:

Here you can see either.

The following is tiing and the dismantling of the group:

first drop the gear:

This is best for a specific tool, but with a little skill we get a plate with some screws and equal worth

Once we remove the loose screw bridal

we get the gear housing:

The next thing is to mark the support of the bench of differential

Once this is done dismantle and always, I repeat, always right and the right and the left with the left:

Now let go of the crown:

attention! RD screws are that differs than the GR, careful !!!!!

A crown of RD must make a recess on the inside until it rests on the plate of GR, so that ... turner!

Assemble the crown spread itself:

and assemble all:

Now we can only adjust ... task that seems simple but is complex veeeeery, pinion nut has a torque value that I can not remember, but I think around 200 Nm, is in the manual, tight, and tighten nuts that lock the bearing races differential support his party, remember, left to walk left / right to right:

And with this play dead piñon the crown should be about 0.15 to 0.20 mm, and maximum displacement of the longitudinal crown with a value of 0.08 mm maximum.

We marked with paint teeth of the crown and we turn to see where the gear bites and if we see that bites its entire length and depth but not to the bottom edge of the tooth is made ....

TooDo hitherto very "easy" (it is not easy), but in my case I do not fit well, if I was fit and values, but the gear did not come to bite well, so I decided instead to make the cap separation of the first conical bearing the head of the pinion in a lathe, it will change the whole pig's snout for DR, which enters the screw shaft, the only thing I had to do a little recess in the radial on a frame so I would not touch the screws that anchor the crown to the plate differ, we put it with the shaft pointing cuidao muuucho the fork lock into place, it is extremely easy to load, and that's it! !

With this we have gone from 4.6:1 to 5.1:1 group.

In the front is easier because it changes the whole pig's snout, do not drop sprocket, only the crown and put it in the other differential mounts, set with two nuts to tighten the bench and ready!

I hope someone will serve, because I have had muchiiisimos problems, and you know, if you stay stuck ask for !!!!!

I apologize again for my poor English and some words that you will understand, but you know that the google translator is not a wonder ....

Greetings!
Canyonero4x4.

·
Registered
nissan patrol mk
3,306 Posts
is the whole document translated with google translator?? LOL :)

It looks like a well done job :)

·
Registered
nissan patrol GQ
8,024 Posts
I apologize again for my poor English and some words that you will understand, but you know that the google translator is not a wonder ....

Greetings!
Canyonero4x4.
mate, don't worry about the translation, excellent effort.

if people can't understand whats a pretty helpful post then let them do a better job...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts