Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
nissan td42rx gq patrol
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, this may sound trivial but Im after a cook ware set that has 1 handle that interchanges across the set to save much needed space in a camper trailer etc. If any one knows where I can get a decent set please let me know. Sorry if I posted this in the wrong section of this forum but there is no camping section yet.;)

·
Registered
nissan
35 Posts
We have a Tefal set. Not sure if you can get them over here though. One handle for all pans, comes in a nice little bag to keep it all tidy. They are very good and non-stick too.

HTH

Ivan

·
Premium Member
nissan
1,064 Posts
Ok I know the problem well!!

For the big frying pan I just bought a cheapo cast one and ripped the handle off. Then bought a $5 spring type wedge multipurpose handle. So you just put the hand on when you want to move it. Saucepans were resolved by buying a few different sizes of a nice little stainless variety that I found at Ranger camping. The handles unlock and flip over the top of the lid and hold the lid on. Bloody neat idea! And the best bit is that one fits in the other and then they both fit in the camp oven! Sweet! :cool:

·
Patrol 2.8 TD
nissan patrol
1,640 Posts
get all the pots and pans u need without handles and a set of multigrips :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts