Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many times have you seen a child (bully)pinch a toy off a sibling cause they haven't got one (grand prix), and when they loose interest in that try and pinch the siblings new toy ( clipsal 500) .
I guess the problem with the grand prix is that nagging thought for the Vics , that they stole it from SA .

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
sausage

·
Registered
nissan
1,841 Posts
I guess the problem with the grand prix is that nagging thought for the Vics , that they stole it from SA .
Been watching it for many years here in Vic and cant say I have given poor old Adelaide much thought nor has it played on my mind.

Isnt there already 4 rounds of the v8's in Vic - albert park, winton, PI and sandown? Why would we want another?

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
I took this pic yesterday at the track incase the you guys forgot what you're missing out on.:p

i miss that red-x rally too :(

·
BORDERTREK 4X4 & FABRICATION
8,549 Posts
I wish someone would turn the old Mitsubishi test track at Tailem Bend into a full blown motor sport park.
1/4 mile, Supercar, Off Road. They already use it for drifting, amatuer events, and some bike races. There's heaps of room there for everything!

·
Currently in PAD rehab
18,407 Posts
I was at the clipsal 500 this year.. it was really good. i dont care for the F1 - its all a bit pretentious..

I swindled some corporate tickets and a radio so i could hear the cars talking to the pits, it was pretty cool. Also got to chat with some of the drivers, and also the ute drivers. Was a friendly day in the city.. Even better if you can swindle corporate tickets so you dont have to pay for beers.. lots of trees to go have a nap under and lots of eye candy too..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts