Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe two years ago I asked you guys for a referal for a good 4x4 mechanic in Perth.
I have been meaning to thank you and praise Robson Brothers in Perth for forever.
Left Perth reccenntly for Melbourne for work and really want to tell you all just how happy I was with these guys before I forget. I have no interests in this company, had never dealt with them before being directed towards them from our Perth members.
Simply the best mechanics I have ever encountered. Fair, honest and conscientious service.
They even gave me a 10% "club" discount every time I dealt with them simply because I was a member of this forum. I truely hope Yom does not remove my thread as business spam because this is just me telling you that the guys the forum helped me find were just awsome and I would reccomend them to anyone and thank you for your advice. They truely deserve the praise.
:D

·
Banned
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Quoted from Yom:

"I am noticing more and more members using Patrol 4x4 as a place to promote their businesses and the products and services they offer, with some not even participating in the forum for any other means. We have a dedicated section for this here -> Vendor Display (Expiring Shortly) - Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum, and you may maintain 1 thread there to promote your lines all you wish - within reason.

Please keep the product and service offers out of the Technical, 4x4 and General Discussion areas. I will be cutting up threads when I have time and moving these types of posts to the Vendors section.

Anyone who breaks this rule will have all their posts removed, and rights for the Vendors section revoked. Please keep in mind that you have the opportunity to promote your business free of charge here, and some of you do well from it. Try to give something back in return by participating in the forums on a non-business level, ensure you follow the guidelines of each section, and keep your promotions in the business section. "

Did I screw this up?
Really sorry Yom. Unintentional and will not happen again.
I am in no way connected to this business.
Hope your feeling benevilent.

·
bit cold out it seems
nissan
9,258 Posts
I do not make the rules mate and I wouldn't have even considered this thread to be in breech of them. I guess while it is advertising it is indirect and a vendor can not control what a 3rd party posts on their behalf?

·
Registered
5,843 Posts
Bugger. I didnt realise they offered discounts to forum members.

I'm a happy customer too, as is my Dad. Just cant fault them.

·
BORDERTREK 4X4 & FABRICATION
8,549 Posts
Quoted from Yom:

"I am noticing more and more members using Patrol 4x4 as a place to promote their businesses and the products and services they offer, with some not even participating in the forum for any other means. We have a dedicated section for this here -> Vendor Display (Expiring Shortly) - Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum, and you may maintain 1 thread there to promote your lines all you wish - within reason.
They dont enforce this much, or they aren't looking hard enough.

I agree with Yom too, there's nothin about this thread thats in breach.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I do most work myself and the odd time I have not wanted to do something Robson Bros are the only people I have ever taken my GQ to. (twice in 6 years not alot but they are very lucky I keep coming back) The simple reason I had all the reciepts from the previous owner, and they were the ones who fixed his oil leak left after a Nisan dealer fitted the first timming belt at 100,000 K's. I do not know them but feel it is appropriate tell people of good work.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts