1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Nissan Patrol GU
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
G'day guys!!

Happy Father's day guys!!!!

Got Volvo supporter shirt, man cave sign, beer books, beer cup, best father tea cup, scratches, lotto ticket, 4x4 action book, 125 years rum collection and a flower from my 3yo daughter :D

How's your morning go!!

Cheers

Reactions: GUEY

·
Here To Be Entertained
Currently not a vehicle owner
12,084 Posts
Still got this bloody cold, and about to cook breakfast for the family. How does that work?
2 big buckets of skittles and some car cleaning gear for me. No sox and jox this year.:(

Have a great fathers day all :cheers::cheers:

·
Currently in PAD rehab
18,407 Posts
Had a big day yesterday with the old man drinking grange and eating rib eye...

Can't ask for much more today but might take the family somewhere or just work on the cars in the shed.

Next weekend off to bungaree station for a weekend away.

Sometimes the simplest things (having the chance to be around family) are the best. Make some good memories today :)

·
Registered
nissan patrol
7,459 Posts
got most of mine early.
son got me a batman shirt with cape, and superman shocks.
misses asked what else I wanted so said a bottle of scotch would be more than enough.
well got sent to get it myself yo get right one.

then my son had a fathersday stall at school, he found a level/screw driver tool.
taught the boy well.

·
After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says W
06 Td42ti coil cab chassis
17,134 Posts
Got told, bugger off,
Your not my father,
You will get your present's when the kid's get up.:(

·
Premium Member
2003 ZD30 Di Patrol (The rare Gold one)
25,657 Posts
I got nothing as per usual but that is not an issue.
My 17yo son is helping me do the brakes on the GU before lunch. I am taking my 18yo son to the pub for lunch. He has never been in a pub even though he turned 18 in january.
Should be a good day.

·
Registered
nissan patrol
547 Posts
Got a backscratcher,a mug, box of cadbury celebrations,a no1 dad pens and tapemeasure and a new garage creeper from supercrap.

But out of all this I got " pile ons daddy" while I was in bed with big hugs from my 2 girls. That was the Best pressie :)

·
Every dog has his day
2005 TD42 GUIV
18,456 Posts
One of the kids got me jumper that demonstrates the standards of my brain washing over the years;

Haha!

Reactions: Foo

·
Weekend Warrior
Nissan patrol
10,348 Posts
Happy fathers day you lot.

I just dropped off a fair sized family at the pool just then, so I therefore believe I am a father.

*slaps self on back*

Have a good one!

·
LED ZEPPELIN
1995 GQ TD42 NA
12,022 Posts
Went to Aussie World's Fathers Day evening last night, good fun, then woke up to pressies today - best of which is a pod coffee machine, complete with heaps of different coffees, stand for pods, milk frother etc. Am currently bouncing off the walls :coffee:

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
26,098 Posts
Went for my Sunday ride and bought myself breakfast and coffee and came home. :)

Foo

·
The Prodigal Child Has Returned
nissan
7,286 Posts
Went to the 1st Man cave market in Rosedale, Huge turn out. Just got home and given my fathers day present from my 7 year old , only to find out he has eaten all the chocolates out of it and left the rappers , Checky little ****.

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
26,098 Posts
Just got home and given my fathers day present from my 7 year old , only to find out he has eaten all the chocolates out of it and left the rappers , Checky little ****.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::bigthumb:

Foo

·
Roads are for Toyota's
nissan patrol 4.2
1,860 Posts
Got the usual things from the school selection. Then as a surprise got into a blue with the Mrs when she said she wanted another cat! I guess 4 dogs, 5 chooks, 1 rabbit and 1 cat ain't enough!

I told her I didn't even get pussy on fathers day, so I'll be fcuked if she was.

And that's when the yelling started.

·
The Googlest, Apparently!
nissan patrol
15,795 Posts
Went into Amsterdam and had a rib eye and trimmings, then watched the girls who were out in their minimalist skimpyware on a lovely sunny day.

This I was told to do by my wife and kids, so it was an official outing ...

(well, maybe not the girl ogling)

·
What Have I Done?
nissan
5,122 Posts
A very Happy Fathers day to you lot, hope you all had a great day.

and also thinkin of all the dads that its a difficult day for em too....

For me, I spent some funtimes with me girls, gee they're awesome !,
got some great little gifts from them from the school fathers day stall etc.
Wife gave me some aftershave, still wondering if it is for her or me?? LOL's
Other than that, I cant ask for more, as im a hard brut to buy for...
what do ya get someone who has everything......... MORE TOOLS... I WANT MORE FKING TOOLS !! LOL's

cheers fellas

1 - 20 of 20 Posts