Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

101 - 120 of 120 Posts

I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
Let himself go a bit. 不不不不不

Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
Sure looks different in a cowdy hat..不
That's my trusty old Akubra that goes everywhere, walked into a lift in Chicago Hilton one night and a guy offered me $400 for it.
Let himself go a bit. 不不不不不
Pot, Kettle, Black :).

Registered
2003 GU PATROL
Wouldn't be cold.. can't you see the tarp over the swag?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
Wouldn't be cold.. can't you see the tarp over the swag?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Once upon a time I worked in freezers, they used to get to -40* F. When I was a little takker I lived in the Snowy Mountains. I know cold and I never want to be there again. My deep freezer needs defrosting, one day maybe.

Registered
1989 GQ TD42 wagon
Once upon a time I worked in freezers, they used to get to -40* F. When I was a little takker I lived in the Snowy Mountains. I know cold and I never want to be there again. My deep freezer needs defrosting, one day maybe.
Are you sure those freezers didn't get to -40簞C?

I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
Are you sure those freezers didn't get to -40簞C?
Pre decimal, theses were the blast freezers. You werent allowed in them when they were blasting, come in on a Monday morning first shift, yep, -40*F.

Registered
nissan/swb gq
My current GU up at
Nope, nope and nope.
The only time your cold is when you get out of your Swag in the morning. Going to bed is fine and you just make sure your in a condition where you cant feel anything when going to bed . 1 full bottle of JD usually does the trick just nicely :) .
We used to do that every year . it was great fun .

Premium Member
2016 CRD wagon
Trev is that an outback Sam camper?

If so whats your thoughts. And is there room to mount a fridge?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry @turps
Completely missed your comment.

It's a 'Sturt' (or maybe Stuart, cant remember) madd by Outback Campers in Melb somewhere.

I personally love the rear folding tent. In about a minute you can be set up enough to crawl into bed.

I've modified the front box to fit my 90lt evaKool fridge. Had to relocate the gas bottle though.

I've also modified the A frame, extending it another 6 or 700mm to fit the young fella's wheel chair and a water tank on it
20200410_153528.jpg
20200410_153515.jpg

Cheers

Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
Glasshouse a few years ago now.

Foo

Registered
Sorry @turps
Completely missed your comment.

It's a 'Sturt' (or maybe Stuart, cant remember) madd by Outback Campers in Melb somewhere.

I personally love the rear folding tent. In about a minute you can be set up enough to crawl into bed.

I've modified the front box to fit my 90lt evaKool fridge. Had to relocate the gas bottle though.

I've also modified the A frame, extending it be 6 or 700mm to fit the young fella's wheel chair and a water tank on it View attachment 517906 View attachment 517907
Thanks Trev. I have been over looking them because i didnt think I could get a fridge in the front boot.
So as soon as things return to some kind of normal. I will have to find some to look at.
As I prefer the rear fold type.

After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says W
nissan
Discussion Starter #120
Dogs sure love that heater..
Got a smack for having music t00 loud.:p

101 - 120 of 120 Posts