Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can you help i need a bolt and nissan wont have one until mid next month :headwall: it streached and about to break so i wont chance putting it back in im at caboolture QLDtheir has to be a dead one some where ;)
cheers wayne

·
Registered
390 Posts
oh oh oh.... I just gotta get in first....

Was this your pin that fell out???

:party: :grinroll: :idiot:

(sorry - couldn't help it...)

·
Registered
nissan
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry i just dont get it

·
Registered
nissan
1,335 Posts
Its funny you mention rocker cover bolt as i noticed my rear bolt had nearly fallen out the other day, i dont know how as its never been removed.
On the other hand sorry i cant help you, but it seems odd a rocker cover bolt stretched, i didnt think theywere torqued up that high, are you sure its not a head bolt.

Cheers Wayne

·
Premium Member
nissan patrol
267 Posts
hey mate if you take a pic and post it up of the bolt you want i should have one, im wrecking a zd at the moment but the bolts are all in a container and i have no idea whats what, im in tassie but i can put it in a envelope and send it to you

cheers sean

·
ZD30 Out - L77 In!
nissan patrol
3,345 Posts
Wayne,

I have heaps of them. PM me your postal address and I'll send you one as soon as I can.

·
Registered
nissan
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks guys i owe ya pm sent chaz

·
Registered
nissan
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
nutta ive had the car in the shop to stop an oil leak they had to do the gromets around the injectors changed the rocker cover gasket and inlet gasket got it back and it had another leak but on the other side so i had a look and it was coming from the rocker cover so i gave it a nip up and it just didnt get tight first thing to come to mind was he had striped it and didnt let me know so i took it out and it had streached and started to twist off so i pulled another one of and tried it and it tighten up it was also the back one

1 - 10 of 10 Posts