Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to get my skyline tuned and new timing belt, so just wondered if anyone has delt with Brisbane tuning and turbo at Woolloongabba and their experiences. I have been out of that seen for years and where I used to take it he retired, so it is now time to wheel the old girl out of the shed but she needs a little attention first. I was also looking for somewhere to dyno the gq after I put the turbo on. Bris Tuning and turbo do both so are they a good choice? I live in Ipswich so south side of brissy is best. I remember there being a heap of performance shops in slacks creek but are they still there? any good ones?

Thanks Rob

·
Weekend Warrior
Nissan patrol
10,348 Posts
I try :cool:

so yeh from the few forums I read over quickly seems common for people to be hassled by this place.

I would walk in and ask them why the forums think theyre sh*t, and depending on their response, I would either give them a chance or go elsewhere.

I for one know how much mechanics and repairers love it when you say "well I read on a forum blah blah blah" :lol:

I would join a few forums more related to the vehicle you want repaired and ask around about where to go as places can change year to year with employees/management changing, and its not exactly fair to brandish one place as crap, forever.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts