Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

Has Anyone Googled Their User Name?

1K views 19 replies 10 participants last post by  DB-101 
#1 ·
I did...what an amazing load of info. I tried some others too. Some with nothing and others with heaps. Give it a go and see what you get.

#6 ·
Says I’m single 24yo Virgo Male from Brisbane, on Australia's No. 1 Dating & Personals Site.

Woohoo, I’m young again, ohh and also something about a pet of some sort, most likely be a dense moss covered rock type..

Also mentions my garage on this forum, need to change the trucks name. Everyone will think I’m a druggy.

In reality, when I first registered I put down ‘you people actually are that wound up in your vehicles that you give them names’…

Then I thought, nahh, bit rude to a bunch of people I don’t know, so was sitting and thinking furiously, which as you know is not easy for us 75 percent’ers, and listening to the Dr. Hook song Cover Of The Rolling Stone.

It was at the part where is goes ‘got a freaky old lady name of Cocaine Katie who embroiders on my jeans’ and I thought, perfect…

Sad, I know..

#11 · (Edited)
Gordonm...I've been wolfing down the Spirulina (from Woolworths - $19 for 200) for the last two weeks. Regrettably it has done nothing for me that I have noticed. I'll keep up with it 'til the bottle has gone. Maybe something special will happen.

I have to mow the lawn soon and do some physical work on the rest of the property...just can't seem to get motivated lately. I just wait 'til Beer o'clock then forgeddaboutit. I know it's slack and lazy, but if it doesn't absolutely and positively need doing, I don't do it.

As one ages the wisdom of the years tends to seep in and experience reveals the ultimate truths of life.

When I was a young bloke I used to go to a local bar and yarn with my workmates about this and that. I remember that there was a cute barmaid at the pub and also remember one of the older guys saying 'I'd like to bend one into her' Didn't quite get it then. Now I do.

Anyhow I'm still looking for an energy booster. Exercise is out of the question...any ideas?

#14 ·
Interesting actualy.

Gordonm...I've been wolfing down the Spirulina (from Woolworths - $19 for 200) for the last two weeks. Regrettably it has done nothing for me that I have noticed. I'll keep up with it 'til the bottle has gone. Maybe something special will happen.

I have to mow the lawn soon and do some physical work on the rest of the property...just can't seem to get motivated lately. I just wait 'til Beer o'clock then forgeddaboutit. I know it's slack and lazy, but if it doesn't absolutely and positively need doing, I don't do it.

As one ages the wisdom of the years tends to seep in and experience reveals the ultimate truths of life.

When I was a young bloke I used to go to a local bar and yarn with my workmates about this and that. I remember that there was a cute barmaid at the pub and also remember one of the older guys saying 'I'd like to bend one into her' Didn't quite get it then. Now I do.

Anyhow I'm still looking for an energy booster. Exercise is out of the question...any ideas?

It's funny because with my recent searches for health products etc (due to our discusion the other week) I have obviously had a charge in my searching pattern and therefore a new algarythm written to coincide with my likes and dislikes ( this is the way that Google works, it tries to tell you things it thinks you will be interested in based on other peoples past searches ), anyway, one of the things that it brought up was a 10 minute free instructional video on how to loose the belly. It allows you to eat a good amount when ever you want, the basic rule is that if your liver is busy getting rid of a chemicly complex product ( Margerine, lollies, basicly anything that is not availible in a natural form ) then it doesn't have the ability to get rid of fats from the blood.

So the funny thing is that without your Spirulina post the other week I would not have started on my new eating plan with which I have lost 4kgs in 2 weeks, so spirulina is not as useless as I first thought. He he he

Cheers Gordo'

#15 ·
Good on you Gordo. I'm not fat myself...just farkin Lazy and getting worse.
Don't know what to do about it. Wish I did. Don't need money, don't care about how I look or what I drive or where I live. Don't give a rats about whats happening locally or nationally.

Buggered if I know what to do. I'm fit but don't want anything or need anything. Totally unmotivated. I hope it's just a phase and will pass. Maybe I'd better find Jesus? I have heard that he is behind the sofa.

#17 ·
It's as good as it gets. I know that. But Geez...you can get farkin lazy! I'm not really worried about it but sometimes I think I should be doing more. Can't spend most of your life getting where you want to go, then when you get there jump off the bike and lie on your arse.

Takes a while I guess. It's a passing phase. Only mentioned it as a matter of interest...I have nothing to hide. Think about it. When you get where you wanted to be...what's next?

#18 ·
I wouldn't stress about it. I think you think too much. ;)

Just enjoy retirement, you have worked long and hard for it.

You could try volunteering, this may help motivated you and get you moving.

Think about it. When you get where you wanted to be...what's next?
Sorry can't answer this as I have no idea where I want to be, I am more for now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.