Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
708 Posts
i swapped my transfer and gear nobs around to be different. You'd be supprised how many people its caught out. Lol. People trying to get first with the transfer lever, very amusing to watch.

·
Registered
nissan
239 Posts
I machined custom ones but went back to standard, get very hot and cold. Don't stay tight for long without a bit of silicone in them.

·
Hello...is there anybody in there?
nissan
304 Posts
Yeah...I know what ya mean!!! Anyway, I replace mine with the longer one which was I believe suppose to be for hand brake handle replacement! It work nicely for me when or if I need to change gear real quick when I floor it up hill !

·
Registered
nissan patrol
1,227 Posts
I've got this flaming skull with spiders gear knob encased in resin. Some people tell me I'm bogan, they just don't understand what mad kant I am.

·
The nutty professor
8,299 Posts
I've got this flaming skull with spiders gear knob encased in resin. Some people tell me I'm bogan, they just don't understand what mad kant I am.
i had a chrysler scorpion years ago and of course i had to get a scorpion gear knob in resin for it

·
Quickest Tyre Deflator On The Market
nissan
3,026 Posts
Mate of mine made one fer his missus, got a head on it like a robber's dog if ya know what I mean, you should see her chang'n gears, the mind boggles.:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts