Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
The Act of Faith
nissan patrol
2,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
have you given your beloved patrol a personal name?

Mine was on account of the number plates it has had, 1st being DUM MOBILE and the current being etcetera mobile (Numberplates are my initials)

·
Registered
GU8 CRD
1,558 Posts
Well i called mine Rusty to start off with but the missus frowned on that being the name of an old girlfriend and all and then I settled for Martha to be neutral (named after the mammoth in the ice age movie) and then just recently as I passed the 12 month mark of tinkering I decided to call her "Tinkerbelle" and I'll probably even get some name stickers made up to stick on the front guards when I've finally finished lol.

·
Rusty, but Trusty. Most of the time
nissan
1,185 Posts
Depends what mood I'm in, and if I'm bogged or not :D

·
Registered
nissan 3.0
116 Posts
Same as all my cars, Betsy.

Cheers.

·
Registered
nissan
2,003 Posts
Hmmm... my last three Patrols were

"The Grey Ghost" a shortening of "The Grey Ghost of the Forest" ( a Grey TB42EFI)

"Mighty GQ" a fully wrung out TD42 Turbo 4 inch 35's etc that went like stink

"Evil Trol" our current CRD 'Tourer'

·
Banned
nissan patrol
178 Posts
dad's truck if the young feller is on board or big girl/bitch mood dependant if he's not :)

·
Registered
nissan
197 Posts
the mav i havnt but the ss got a few when it stuffed out $20000 worth of motor over breaking a valvespring went from 400 rw to 000

·
Registered
Nissan Safari
1,804 Posts
Mine was called the pig. I had a pathfinder before the pig, it got called U571 after a soaking in a cold NZ river oneday up to the dash. The boys even had U571 stickers made up for it.
Al

1 - 20 of 28 Posts