Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HELP!!! Does anyone out there know where I can lay my hands on a Hayman Reese cargo barrier fitting guide? We just bought one off a mate second hand and he doesn't have the guide for us to use. We've got the fitting kit but we'll need to buy some brackets. Any help greatly appreciated!

Thanks so much!

·
Registered
482 Posts
Sorry, can't help, but the first ppl I'd ask would be Hayman Reese themselves, or their nearest agent....

:) ;)

·
Registered
nissan
33 Posts
I'll take a look in my garage as I fitted one last year to my GU (2001 ST). Is yours an ST? As I know the fitting is different for different models. Where are you ? If I can't find them I'll bring mine over so you can see how it's fitted.

Ivan

·
Registered
nissan
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the suggestions and offers of help! Keep them coming! We rang Hayman Reese and they were no help. Ours is a DX and we live in Hillcrest near Browns Plains.

·
Registered
nissan
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Having trouble obtaining brackets too. Have tried Hayman Reese and Fourby's. About to ring Ontrack and Pedders now. I'm getting really desperate as we're going camping this weekend and I want to make sure our three mutleys don't try and jump on to the back seat and crush our baby!

·
Registered
nissan
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Gotta love this website! I've now got the installation instructions! Thanks Paul!!! Was going to post them here for any other lost souls who need them but unfortunately they exceed the limits for attachments. If any one needs them feel free to PM me.

STILL LOOKING FOR BRACKETS though so if anyone can help me out with that I'd be very grateful!

·
Registered
nissan
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've now got some non Hayman Reese brackets to modify :D Thanks Glenn! You rock! Gotta love a guy whose motto is 'anything for a fellow forum member'! :D

If anyone has some genuine Hayman Reese ones for sale and I can get them prior to Hubby doing the mods then I'd consider buying those too.

Thanks to everyone for all their help!!! :D

·
Registered
Nissan
2 Posts
fitting brackets

Hi
Recently purchased a Haymann Resse Cargo Barrier.
Just checking forumn for installation help
Can anyone pass on details on where to find brackets bolts etc to fit this CB.
Don't mind if they are HR or just adapted to fit.
Any help appreciated

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.