Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
1,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do you rate these bolt on intercoolers and if possible can I have some pics of your setup thanks

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
Have a read of the threads already on the forum, there are heaps of pics as well. Search Laminova and I'm sure all will be revealed to you.

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
Oh and I rate them extremely highly from all the high power installs that they have been applied to so far, as well as the bolt on 4 core models.

·
Registered
nissan
116 Posts
Yeah bud i rate them very high and so does everyone else i know, my diesel tuner/mate in budny was very impressed and after running on dyno far ages touches the cooler and was unbelivably still cool. work extremely well i do recommend getting the kit off matt as it has the triple pass custom intercooler, imade a custom one myself from a ford focu radiator and it works well but at the end of the day bigger heat exchanger will make the end result different they are very well priced aswell and matts service is fantastic :)

·
Registered
3,955 Posts
theres a massive thread in the GU section with oodles of pictures.

It says something about the quality when the seller is willing to show you every detail of how they are put together.

·
united fuel injection
Nissan
2,633 Posts
Ive got one in stock if youre looking for one soon.

Complete integrated 4 core for TD42 with large custom heat exchanger for GU and associated 4 into 1 fittings.

·
Registered
nissan
1,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks for the info been looking at the sites today. Just getting info at the moment but when I decide to fit one I say this looks like it's the way to go

·
Registered
317 Posts
Ive got one in stock if youre looking for one soon.

Complete integrated 4 core for TD42 with large custom heat exchanger for GU and associated 4 into 1 fittings.
This is currently the only one available awill is flat out doing Zac's 6 core and then LonrJohn's 2 core integrated.

While I'm waiting on more end plates for the 4 core as I'm out of stock.

Oh and a little bad news, the four core price will increase to $1500 for the next run as the cost of machine has risen.

·
united fuel injection
Nissan
2,633 Posts
This is currently the only one available awill is flat out doing Zac's 6 core and then LonrJohn's 2 core integrated.

While I'm waiting on more end plates for the 4 core as I'm out of stock.

Oh and a little bad news, the four core price will increase to $1500 for the next run as the cost of machine has risen.
Still a good price for what you get MAtt

·
Registered
317 Posts
Still a good price for what you get MAtt

Tks Matt, and to all the other for the great feed back, we have endeavored to be very transparent with what we have done.

Those that have one, know how good they are, I firmly believe they are in a league of there own with the Laminova heat exchangers we utilize.

I wish I had deeper pockets to mass produce them but alas not.

·
united fuel injection
Nissan
2,633 Posts
Tks Matt, and to all the other for the great feed back, we have endeavored to be very transparent with what we have done.

Those that have one, know how good they are, I firmly believe they are in a league of there own with the Laminova heat exchangers we utilize.

I wish I had deeper pockets to mass produce them but alas not.
Need to get a big company onboard to support it all ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts