Discussion Starter #9,301
Lamb chops a cookin. :) 🤤

Foo

Sent from my CPH1879 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1998 2.8GU wagon
2,294 Posts
Got a beef curry Sri Lankan Curry Gourmet Kit simmering away on the stove, should be done in another hour or so. Will serve it up with rice & garlic naan bread.
We normally buy the kits at various local markets, but might have to get them on line now all the markets are shut down.

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
23,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #9,303
Got a beef curry Sri Lankan Curry Gourmet Kit simmering away on the stove, should be done in another hour or so. Will serve it up with rice & garlic naan bread.
We normally buy the kits at various local markets, but might have to get them on line now all the markets are shut down.
I must look into these, kits! :unsure:

Foo

·
Registered
1998 2.8GU wagon
2,294 Posts

Foo
Probably a little bit expensive for what you get, but all the spices etc are measured out into numbered bags, so it's cook by numbers. If you knew what spices etc to buy, you could get them cheaper, but you'd have to eat a lot of curry to use them all. These are a good way to make a real curry from scratch easily & try a variety of different ones.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
12,879 Posts

Foo
There are some kits in Aldi, just a jar of sauce with the dry spices on the lid. Pretty good.

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
23,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #9,308

·
Registered
2003 GU PATROL
19,144 Posts
There was a heap of veg on there but I ate it first to make some room on the plate so I could get carving.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
23,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #9,313
There are some kits in Aldi, just a jar of sauce with the dry spices on the lid. Pretty good.
Got a couple of these yesterday and doing the Korma one now. Gotta say, tiz yummay. :cool:

Foo

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
23,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #9,314
Part of a healthy breakfast this morning. Nana plum kiwi fruit maple syrup n a shake of cinnamon sugar. Although I did wipe some brioche bread around the pan that I cooked the curries in. :)

Foo

Sent from my CPH1879 using Tapatalk

·
After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says W
nissan
14,210 Posts
So the inlaws done a cow the other day and the butcher cut a couple of beef briskets, can they be cooked in a Weber Q and what would be a good rub?
You need to talk to skegs or klappers the barbequerus..

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
23,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #9,317
So the inlaws done a cow the other day and the butcher cut a couple of beef briskets, can they be cooked in a Weber Q and what would be a good rub?
Have gander in the cookin thread, pretty sure there is a rub in there from one of them.

Foo

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk

·
The Googlest, Apparently!
nissan patrol
15,589 Posts
After a day of pulling the LSD, rebuilding a spare and banging it back in on your Tod Sloan and you just can't be buggered doing anything that takes more than a few minutes to throw together.

Man are those diff centres heavy, especially the HD one ...

9301 - 9320 of 9405 Posts