Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
nissan patrol
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, this is my patrol, I just painted him and I will be fitting 38" tires soon enough

I need a couple of things like

10 or 12cm lift rear coil springs

all arm bushings for the rear axle 4 link , can i get them anywhere cheap?

lower diff ratios? anywhere cheap?

cheers,

·
Registered
nissan
1,109 Posts
Welcome, there are tons of Australian stores that sell those items; superior engineering, roadrunner offroad, marks adapters, ARB, snake racing - im sure someone would ship them.

We've had a few Europeans complain about the lack of aftermarket parts in Europe.

·
Registered
nissan patrol
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Buying from au means that a $200 piece is $600 at my door :(

im trying to find these items within europe or better yet from a vendor in Iceland

I really dont know what my plans with this car are, it may as well happen that i trade/sell it for something else within a month...

but heres a photo of my other offroad plaything, ive done many modifications to it...

Attachments

·
Registered
nissan patrol
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
weight and taxes, parts from au are generally 2/3 of the price just for shipping and taxes, from usa and europe generally 1/3 or 1/2 price is shipping and taxes ;)

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
48,215 Posts
Welcome to our humble forum my friend, we have quite a few EU guy's here now and I'm sure some of them will be able to help you sort out the best place to source items.

For the Patrol, it would appear Australia has the best selection of aftermarket bits anywhere in the world and the standards are generally very high. I think you will find there would be a few of us here that would do a bit of leg work for you if you wanted something in particular.

Again welcome and I look forward to seeing many more pics of your truck as it grows.

Love the Suzi, would have that in a flash.

·
LED ZEPPELIN
1995 GQ TD42 NA
12,022 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts