Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
G'day guys/girls,

I've got an '02 GU III 4.8L that I want to lift 3". I've just been told by my boss that they'll chip in $1000 or so towards whatever kit I decide on. I don't really want to spend more than $300 of my own money on this as I'm getting married in Jan and funds are tight.

If you people were in my situation, which kit would you be going with? I've been looking on eBay and there are 3-4 different 3" kits on there (I'm fine to fit it myself).

Thoughts?

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
FWIW, speak with Shane at Suspension Stuff, or John "Zordo" in the Vendor sections.

Both will give you great service and correct advice.

HTH

·
Registered
nissan
38 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
115 Posts
Hmm... Does anyone know if this kit would work with a shorty?

i have 3" with a shorty had a few issues at first but 'john (zordo)' was the biggest help
i have no trouble recomending him at all honest and helpfull very reasonableprices as well check him out in the venders section cheers, Rob..

·
Registered
Nissan Patrol
1,610 Posts
G'day guys/girls,

I've got an '02 GU III 4.8L that I want to lift 3". I've just been told by my boss that they'll chip in $1000 or so towards whatever kit I decide on. I don't really want to spend more than $300 of my own money on this as I'm getting married in Jan and funds are tight.

If you people were in my situation, which kit would you be going with? I've been looking on eBay and there are 3-4 different 3" kits on there (I'm fine to fit it myself).

Thoughts?

Thoughts : You get what you pay for.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.