1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
NISSAN
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
CLOSED THREAD-Help Pls! Pics required of ZD30 in Car for vacuum lines

Hi All,

I have hit a small snag. As it has taken me so long to get the engine rebuilt and back in the troll, I have forgotten the layout of the vacuum lines to the motor and where some brackets go.

If you have any pics without the engine cover on I would appreciate if you could post them up, for me to look at.

If I had a car here to copy would be easy.( 1.hrs work) But... don't know anyone here. So this is the next best option.

Things I need to do;
1/ re-connect the wiring loom to all the right spots... need pics
2/ reconnect all the vacuum lines...need pics
3/ install the Dawes and needle valve....need pics of different set up versions
4/ Can I use I gauge for the EGT with 2 probes. I have a probe in the exhaust manifold and want to put one in the dump pipe... Thinking of a switch between the probes.. any-ideas
5/ Install the Cross Country IC
6/ Add oil to motor & Start IT!!!!!:D:iconbana:

Project rebuild is Nealy finished and I can play with my new troll for the first time.

Thank you in advance of your posts.

·
Registered
NISSAN
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
see the recent post about the service manual, get a copy and thats got the pics you need.
Hey Beaver... thanks anyway... fixed it .

Troll is on the road and ready for road worthy. Got a unregistered vehicle permit to fix the bits and peices,,, :iconbana::iconbana::iconbana::iconbana::iconbana:

·
Registered
NISSAN
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.