Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Cruisin for a bruisin
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know the meetup has it's own thread, but some assistance of a general and somewhat fun nature is required on the weekend of 27th and 28th of September, the weekend before the meetup, at Nightcap Nature 4x4 park

To map the Sooky La La hill track will require a dual locked and winch enabled patrol with good tyres if it remains fine. If it rain in the preceeding days before the weekend then all bets are off on this track.

Someone to check that we can get access via a private entrance and look for the best places to put up signs.

Someone to check that the toilets and showers will be supplied with the necessary for the weekend and how much extra the park needs to be ready for all of us.

Someone to check the cooking places are all OK and stocked with wood. There is plenty on the property but having enough camp without having to go out for it.

and other bits and pieces that turn up on the day as we look around.

PM me if you can help for a day or the weekend.

Many thanks and lets make this the biggest and best meetup yet.

Cheers

DW

·
Cruisin for a bruisin
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have just spent the day at Nightcap. There are a heap of new tracks Mike has put in, a big area he has cleared out for us to camp near the back gate, so I will be checking entrance roads possibilities next trip.

BUT

We need a group of people with chain saws, winches, brush cutters and weed eaters with saw blades on them to make the new tracks clear and remove some fallen trees around the place, also some people to check that there is sufficient supplies of toilet paper, water etc at the camping spots and other places around the park.

I was going to do the supplies thing but because of all the new roads I will be mapping for a couple of days next trip down there so we can all have good maps of the tracks in the park.

So if you are in Southern Qld or Northern NSW please come and give a hand so we can have a fantastic 10th anniversary meetup.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts