·
Registered
Nissan
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
Just letting you know Paige Bros RV are having a sale this weekend
online Hema Navigators were $ 699 now $539 just type in Easter 2015 in the
Code section at checkout , Im not connected in any way , I just thought it was a good deal
Yes they do ship as well !
Happy Easter !
Gary

·
Registered
nissan
2,091 Posts
It's $559 not $539, still a good price though, but with postage it doesn't beat Geordies price.

Can I ask where you got yours Geordie?

·
Registered
9,519 Posts
It's $559 not $539, still a good price though, but with postage it doesn't beat Geordies price.

Can I ask where you got yours Geordie?
Got it from eWharehouse. But sorry price is/was $589 delivered.
I had a credit from a car charger I had returned so paid 580.

GPS Units :: Car GPS :: Hema GPS Nav & Digital Maps :: HEMA HN7 NAVIGATOR GPS INCLUDING TOPO 7' SCREEN -

It is a nice unit, probably would be good to invest in the sun shade thing or make something to keep sun off the screen as it makes it hard to see in bright daylight.

What I do like is that I can (and have already) connected to my laptop and downloaded all the Hema maps and OziExplorer base maps, Oz Topo to the laptop and can use them all on the big screen for planning and waypoint or route management etc.

The street nav application also knows where the fixed speed cameras are too, so on a trip south yesterday, it has already saved me from having a photo taken.

·
Registered
9,519 Posts
Slightly off topic, but How does the HEMA compare to the 7" VMS?
I had heard of problems with the VMS so went for the Hema HN7. Hema do the best series of maps so might as well have their unit for compatibility with their maps and ability to download to my laptop as well.

Search on here there was a thread on the VMS compared to Hema.

·
Registered
Nissan
106 Posts
Geordie is the special just for Easter or is it going to run for a few weeks?

·
Registered
9,519 Posts
Geordie is the special just for Easter or is it going to run for a few weeks?

I think the special posted in the first post is just Easter so check it out and see what post adds up to.

The one I posted is their price now and not a special as such, but you never know how long that will last so you can send them a message on the website and ask.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts