Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, my name's Adam, mates call me Mastro cos its short for my last name... I've just bought myself a 1993 Maverick with the 4.2L petrol carby engine. The mods that have been done are 6in lift, 37in Goodyear Wranglers, Lightforce spotties, 4 Narva roof lights, bull bar, cb radio, stainless snorkel and a 5 link front end.
I'm at work at the moment, so i cant get pictures up yet, but i will upload one when i get home.

Mastro

·
Registered
nissan
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks mate, yeh it looks a pretty tough rig... there are a few things that i need to fix but i dont mind too much because i got it pretty cheap. i'm hoping to learn a lot by being on the forum because this is my first truck too... yeh i'll definately be getting some pics up when i get home. stupid work computers wont let me do anything haha

·
Registered
nissan
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah sydney. i should probably update my profile information lol

i've had it since friday, no problems really yet apart from a slight oil leak and the fuel gauge not working but i know what the problem with that is, the sender in the tank is missing the float so thats an easy fix, but went to take it off road the other night and it started getting a bit hot and i think thats due to not having a shroud around the radiator fan. but i am going to do a coolant flush anyway. any ideas would be great :) and i know this shouldnt be going in my intro thread too :S

1 - 9 of 9 Posts