Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
"NOW TAKING BRIBES"
nissan
5,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, just like to start a thread to say hi and welcome to Russ from Tweaked Offroad, Russ has been a long time member of the forum under another username.

He will be hear shortly to answer questions and start to take orders soon

Russ, let me know if you need this Vendor thread renamed to suit you

Cheers and welcome!

·
Registered
nissan
446 Posts
Ahhhh this would be the new owner to help those that a re scared of te dark... Welcome Russ...

·
Registered
Nissan
123 Posts
Hi guys, just like to start a thread to say hi and welcome to Russ from Tweaked Offroad, Russ has been a long time member of the forum under another username.

He will be hear shortly to answer questions and start to take orders soon

Russ, let me know if you need this Vendor thread renamed to suit you

Cheers and welcome!
Hey guys finally we can let that cat out of the bag firstly would like to thank Matt (jet 6) for all the work and effort he has put into this over the past years and wish him all the best in his future endeavours.
My name is Russell and have been apart of this community since 2009 I be carrying on from were Matt left of both with service, fitting and help as much as I can so please come over say hi and keep an eye out on what we will be bringing on board over the comeing months.
Please bare with us as we will be trying to get everything sorted please feel free to contact us with any questions or queries by pm or our email [email protected] hope to meet u all

·
Registered
977 Posts
Congratulations and welcome under your new name.

+1 on the Truckster guess :)

·
"NOW TAKING BRIBES"
nissan
5,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yer new name, previously russell1974

Ill be helping with the start, ill start with some basic prices and get the 3rd light bar order sorted for him!

·
Registered
Nissan
7 Posts
Welcome mate.... Hope the transition goes smooth for you.... Can't wait for the delivery man to drop off a magical 41.5" single row light bar.... Bring on the 3rd order :-D

Troy

·
Registered
9,254 Posts
Good to hear that the Thumpa tradition will carry on, on this forum.
I have far too many lights on my truck but I'm sure I will be tempted to add more at some time.

Good luck with the new venture Russell.

Geordie

·
Pass the Popcorn
Nissan Datsun Patrol
6,513 Posts
Hi There, congratulations on the aquisition.....This thread/post is just in the nick of time as I nearly had to go out and buy driving lights elsewhere.

I'll give you a little time to get sorted which gives me time to make my mind up on exactly what I need.

Are you going to post a new price list together for products or is it a case of ask and you will repond? One single list might cut down on the amount of PM's/Posts you will recieve and therefore your time might be used in a more productive way EG..Answering specialty requests.

·
Registered
nissan
10,919 Posts
can we get a little bit of a background on yourself, ie previous experience in lighting or auto electrical or just a view of a good business venture??
just interested as you have big shoes to fill. again though best of luck, and il be in touch soon. doubt il get my lightbar this order though. still a bit shy on dollars. give it a little bit of time.

·
Registered
Nissan
123 Posts
Thanks guys prices wont change at this point in time Matt had spent a lot of time on these prices and think they are fair I have posted the new buy thread am going to close this one early mostly to get the guys that have been waiting for them and to get myself some more stock but will start a new one asap after that one finishes

·
Registered
Nissan
123 Posts
can we get a little bit of a background on yourself, ie previous experience in lighting or auto electrical or just a view of a good business venture??
just interested as you have big shoes to fill. again though best of luck, and il be in touch soon. doubt il get my lightbar this order though. still a bit shy on dollars. give it a little bit of time.
Have been a member here for a few years now and seen how good Matts gear was by the feed back have done a lot of auto electrical mechanical work on my own cars over the years from full car re-wire to engine rebuilds have been told on various occasions that I should do my own gear and work. We are looking at other items as well but that all will come out in time so in all I guess its a good business venture

·
Registered
nissan
10,919 Posts
rightio there mate. least it wasnt bought out by a dummy so to speak. i was always a bit worried that it would just be sold to the highest bidder regardless of prior experience. sounds like you will fit the bill quite nicely. and not afraid of a bit of work.
again all the best.

·
Anger management pi$$es me off
nissan
7,540 Posts
Good onya mate,Its going too be a love hate relationship but hang in there.
Don't let it all get too overwhelming. Good luck mate and I'm glad it went too Somone that will continue great deals too members of the forum and hopefully other clientel that matt built up during the years.

Cheers
Shaun

·
Registered
Nissan
123 Posts
Good onya mate,Its going too be a love hate relationship but hang in there.
Don't let it all get too overwhelming. Good luck mate and I'm glad it went too Somone that will continue great deals too members of the forum and hopefully other clientel that matt built up during the years.

Cheers
Shaun
thanks mate hopeing all will be good have afew other things in the pipeline as well to bring to the table but will take time I hope all can be gracefull for a bit

·
Registered
Nissan
123 Posts
will try to get the 3rd light bar order sorted as quickly as I can for those that have already been waiting patiently for there bars the prices will stay the same as what they were previously so bare with me
cheers Russ

·
Registered
nissan patrol
52 Posts
LED Reversing lights

Hi
Are you planning to sell the LED reversing lights?
I would be in the market for a couple
regards
Joe

1 - 20 of 44 Posts