Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Completely new to 4x4 and knwo almost nothing about cars. Any advice on where to begin would be awesome.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
13,308 Posts
Welcome, have a read.

Reactions: n00bie

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
45,931 Posts
Do you own a 4by or are you looking simply looking for one? Anyway thanks for taking the time to sign in here and be welcomed. We have Archives sections for many models.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm completely new to all 4x4, I do not have a Patrol yet but am looking at the local car yards etc.. I had narrowed it down to Nissan Patrol or Toyota Landcruiser but something about the Patrol makes me want to drive it,

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
45,931 Posts
I'm completely new to all 4x4, I do not have a Patrol yet but am looking at the local car yards etc.. I had narrowed it down to Nissan Patrol or Toyota Landcruiser but something about the Patrol makes me want to drive it,
As the Niki add says 'Just Do It', definitely read the buying a ZD30 guide I wrote that Rod put up for you, I concentrate mainly on the problem years so people know about them, there are a lot of really good CRD's out there now you can pick up reasonably, the basic rule is look for a 'clean' unit and buy the latest you can afford.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts