1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
Nissan
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys thought I would start a couple of new threads for lights heres a start

HID Lighting

This is my own brand, about time i say, ive spent enough years selling these light with someone elses name on the box and have swung a mad deal with my wholesaler.

Here is what they look like now, new boxes, new labels, BUT same great gear with 12 month warranty on ALL parts:

These are still my same kits, same good quality parts i have been using and selling for over 5 years, all are 55W and all are slimline ballasts, colour range has been upgraded with the addition of 5000k this year, plus all the usual colours as well.

Im always looking to do a group buy for you guys, so any offers for bulk purchase, your gunna save.

Price have dropped somewhat compared to as i have done a new deal with my supplier so as to be competitive in the market

Here are the basic prices:

55w slimline H4-3 (hi/low) kits in colour of choice $190 plus post(same price for all Bi-Xenon lamps types)
55w slimline H3/H1/H7 and any other fixed globe type in colour of choice $160 plus post
70w(yes 70w) H3/H1/H7 and any other fixed globe type in colour of choice $220 plus post
and 100w kits are available as well for $270 plus post
55w slimline H4-4(Hi/Low) twin tube, twin ballast setup per light kits in colour of choice $270 plus post

HID H/T extension leads, 1m long, $35 a pair I can included them in the same post with your kit, so no extra post or I can post them out separately.

Custom made H/T HID leads made to order

These prices are now here to stay!!!

·
Registered
nissan patrol
25 Posts
Can you/do they make a 100w 10,000 or 13,000k hid insert at all? Am thinking a 55w 8000k insert for headlights and 100w 10,000 or 13,000k for spotties? Is that even possible? (i like light lol)
Cheers
Moorey

·
Registered
nissan
10,915 Posts
Can you/do they make a 100w 10,000 or 13,000k hid insert at all? Am thinking a 55w 8000k insert for headlights and 100w 10,000 or 13,000k for spotties? Is that even possible? (i like light lol)
Cheers
Moorey
if you like light them colour temps will be absolutely USELESS. anything above about 5000k becomes blue. the more blue you have the less light you have. and to have 10-13000k colours you may as well hold a candle out the window. serious.
to get the most like go for something between 4300 and 6000k max. the difference really comes down to personal preference but these will result in the best light possible.
fwiw i have all my hid lights about 4300k and its gives a pretty impressive light output.

anyhow have a read of this and it will explain what im saying.
HID color chart | Xenon colour chart

·
Registered
nissan patrol
25 Posts
Ahhh that would explain alot then... Apologies for the silly question lol ive never really understood light out put, always thought the higher the temp the brighter it was. Cheers for the chart BeNoS

·
Registered
nissan
10,915 Posts
Ahhh that would explain alot then... Apologies for the silly question lol ive never really understood light out put, always thought the higher the temp the brighter it was. Cheers for the chart BeNoS
yeah no dramas. i once thought the same about light but was shown the light(mind the pun) about colour temps. the only people who love these high colour temps and stupid bloody ricer boys. they seem to think blue lights are cool.

·
Registered
nissan patrol
25 Posts
yeah no dramas. i once thought the same about light but was shown the light(mind the pun) about colour temps. the only people who love these high colour temps and stupid bloody ricer boys. they seem to think blue lights are cool.
Hahaha yeah, BUILT WITH SPANNERS, NOT CHOPSTICKS! NEver have never will own a mobile launchramp lol unless it was an R35 GTR... Thatd just be kool!

·
Registered
nissan patrol
25 Posts
No fun tho if its a trailer queen. But id have the sound of a v8 or a rotary any day over a 'pop off' valve haha sounds like they are always sneezin

·
Registered
nissan
10,915 Posts
No fun tho if its a trailer queen. But id have the sound of a v8 or a rotary any day over a 'pop off' valve haha sounds like they are always sneezin
na i see no point in a fast road car. yes its cool but id loose my licence quicker than i can blink and i can actually do worthy mods to make it faster rather than avoid potholes. thats just me though imo

ps sorry for the hijack.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Have you got any photos of your kits?

I assume for a GU Patrol, this is the correct set:
55w slimline H4-3 (hi/low) kits in colour of choice $190 plus post

In what situation is a H/T extension lead needed?

·
Registered
Nissan
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Have you got any photos of your kits?

I assume for a GU Patrol, this is the correct set:
55w slimline H4-3 (hi/low) kits in colour of choice $190 plus post

In what situation is a H/T extension lead needed?
Hey mate for an extension lead would be needed if you wanted to move the ballasts further away, for headlights there is no real need to move them.
I can do these lights for $190 delivered
Cheers Russ

·
Registered
Nissan
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Cheers
Moorey
Hey mate as benos has stated with the color temp there is no need for such high if you are still after some sets let me know
Cheers Russ

·
Registered
823 Posts
hey mate chasing a price for a 55w 4300k hid kit for LF 240 blitz

cheers jamie

·
Registered
nissan
10,915 Posts
hey russ
hope your feeling better. just wondering if my hid kits are close to being in the mail???
if they have been send do you have a tracking number as i dont seem to be recieving mail in mackay at the moment.
hope your feeling better by the way mate.
cheers.

·
Registered
nissan patrol
893 Posts
pm sent mate regarding hid headlights and spotlights

·
Registered
Nissan
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hey all I have a heap of 55w hi/low kits turn up I will be selling these for $150 with free postage they use to be $190 let me know what you are after

1 - 20 of 51 Posts