Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
"NOW TAKING BRIBES"
nissan
5,282 Posts
I can get 4 row ones on request, only ever had one request so far, thats Shauns above on the comp truck!

Hes also got a 52" going on the roof

Shaun put up a pic of your bonnet please!

·
Anger management pi$$es me off
nissan
7,540 Posts
sorry mate just seen your post, have a few more but will wait till I get in the computer as it's easier,unleashed the 4row in the street last night far out!

·
"NOW TAKING BRIBES"
nissan
5,282 Posts
Cant wait to see this thing with both light on, get some pics when you can Shaun, its gunna be bright!

·
nissan
7,540 Posts
No worries matt,just welded the tabs on the front bar for the HID roo lights which I will convert tonight if I get a chance.The 4 row alone last night was a eye opener so yeah it's gonna be bright alright

·
4x4 Addiction
nissan
9,534 Posts
that's my one so far,these 4 rows look insane
I would have gone 4 row one if I had known that they were an option as I couldn't go wider that 18inch on my bull bar but I could have gone higher.
Its all good I must have missed the 4 row option somewhere.

·
4x4 Addiction
nissan
9,534 Posts
Sim, if yours is still new, box it up, we can get you a 4 row next order
Thanks but, I'll get one at later stage as I need $$$ for moving to the sunshine coast, my misses wants one for her car, so she can have mine and I'll upgrade to 4 row.

·
nissan
7,540 Posts
ok so this is a photo of the 22" 4row this is taken from an IPhone so it explains why it's crap.but to put it into abit of a idea my street is 300m long and I can see every door step and birds nest from my house

·
4x4 Addiction
nissan
9,534 Posts
Jet-6 how much extra does the 4 row option cost?

·
"NOW TAKING BRIBES"
nissan
5,282 Posts
They work out to be the same price as if it was a two row but twice as long, IE a 22" 4 row is the same price as a 42" 2 row ($900)

·
nissan
7,540 Posts
They work out to be the same price as if it was a two row but twice as long, IE a 22" 4 row is the same price as a 42" 2 row ($900)
And worth every extra cent I think.small, compact, very bright and powerful.plus they look great

21 - 37 of 37 Posts