Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

101 - 120 of 154 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
4,827 Posts
ha ha every ass photo the dog is sniffing Greg's ASS
They say dogs take after there owners.
Now I worried next time we all out camping that I will have to lock me swag up and keep you out:eek:

·
Every dog has his day
nissan
18,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #103
Touché !!!!

·
Registered
nissan
4,827 Posts
Sniffing arses is in the canine job description.

However I do not hold the dog entirely responsible on this occasion. Look at the row of freckles, every one is facing the camera, except for ONE date which has a subtle and yet distinctive angle toward the dog. I reckon Greg was using the opportunity to say, at a level not necessarily understood outside of dogs and kiwis, "here boy, get a whiff of this bad boy!!!", y'know, kindred spirits and all.

I insist everyone look through all their photos of the weekend in an attempt to locate any subtle hint of Greg sniffing the dog's arse, even just a subtle nod in the dog's direction could be a cleverly disguised sniff.

Start looking all and report back. We'll get to the bottom of this.

Harhar! See what I did there?

I digress, start looking lads.
Now also of note is the only one without his arse out is said dogs owner, hmmm is this due to possible public embarrassment of dogs actions once said owners arse is revealed to said dog???
I shall let all ponder this thought although with Leethal being the owner of a potentially aggressive breed of dog I can see why he is supporting Sydo so vivaciously,
Just to support the dog theory take a lok at Rhys90's dog pic, is that not gay? And Boyd's dog never shuts up, how often did we hear Boyd on the 2 way?
So if the hat fits cuz

·
Registered
nissan
4,827 Posts
So point proven part 1 Dozer and Boyd can't shut up Hahahahahaha:)

·
Registered
nissan patrol
2,054 Posts
Thanks mate! I'm not convinced the others saw any other photo that wasn't full of arses :p

·
i like it dirty
nissan patrol
1,325 Posts
Alright, i suppose i better fess up and tell you all why my fuel filter go so badly blocked up over the weekend. I may or may not have bought one of those Nulon additives for your car and tipped one that was meant to be added to oil into the fuel tank..

·
Registered
nissan
415 Posts
Alright, i suppose i better fess up and tell you all why my fuel filter go so badly blocked up over the weekend. I may or may not have bought one of those Nulon additives for your car and tipped one that was meant to be added to oil into the fuel tank..

Better than trying to poor water down your intake

·
Registered
nissan
4,827 Posts
Was that to try and stick the wheels to the road this year???

·
Every dog has his day
nissan
18,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #118
Alright, i suppose i better fess up and tell you all why my fuel filter go so badly blocked up over the weekend. I may or may not have bought one of those Nulon additives for your car and tipped one that was meant to be added to oil into the fuel tank...

Phuck me drunk.

You make two short planks look like a fkn computer.

A bunch of Toyota blokes saw a patrol get towed by a colophuknrado and are probably on all their forums as we speak taking the piss out of us all coz you can't read a label on a bloody bottle.

Hang your head in shame Jaido, that's a carton. At the very least, blame your old man if he doesn't read this forum and can't defend himself, that's the Australian way.

FFS!

And anyway.... So WHERE did you put the one intended for the fuel tank, the fkn wiper reservoir????

·
Registered
nissan patrol
7,338 Posts
you mean those cruiser drivers towing one cruizer with blown engine followed by his sons cruizer with blown front diff.

that we then again passed later withh all our cars back driving under thier own esteem.
nope think we def still got the upper hand haha

·
Registered
nissan
4,827 Posts
Gold Lee, fkn gold.
Mods please change Jaido's name to 2 short planks or TSP hahahahaha

And no Boyd at least that was a Toyota towed by a Toyota
Jaido shall hang his head in shame if not blame his old mans senality to cover his arse
And supply all with cartons for stupidity :)

101 - 120 of 154 Posts