·
Chev 6.5 litre V8: no substitute for cubic inches
nissan patrol
2,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
lost me with the first foto with the wannabe kenworth exhaust..

dunno if theres more photos

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
The Fuse on my eyes just blew to save them any further damage... love to see how legal those cleaners would be or the pipe

Pick ya own!
vomit - Google Search

·
The nutty professor
8,299 Posts
All you girls must like shiney pretty things , whats wrong with a perfectly functional beast , everything there has its purpose (not sure about the stack through the side though), and it all works well

·
Rusty, but Trusty. Most of the time
nissan
1,185 Posts
It needs another stack on the other side. Oh and move one of the filters onto the other guard.

Sick!

·
Registered
Nissan
97 Posts
All you girls must like shiney pretty things , whats wrong with a perfectly functional beast , everything there has its purpose (not sure about the stack through the side though), and it all works well
so 'functional' is an excuse for 'looks like arse'

Would have been less work AND more functional to keep the exhaust and aircleaner inside the body.

·
Buy the Patrol Back
nissan patrol
1,460 Posts
Not my cup of tea....but a turbo 6.5 would be fun....

·
The nutty professor
8,299 Posts
so 'functional' is an excuse for 'looks like arse'

Would have been less work AND more functional to keep the exhaust and aircleaner inside the body.

i totaly dissagree with the air cleaner bit, a turboed motor of that size needs a crap load of air, trying to fit an aircleaner inside the engine bay that would flow enough would take a big effort, and being able to change air filters easily is another thing to consider

the only other option he would have had would have been to move the battery to the rear of the car and then use the battery space for the 2nd filter, but it would then be a pain in the arse to check and change filters, i doubt that you would be able to fit a single air filter in there that would flow enough with out going to great expense or risk useing an inferior air filter

i too would have tried to keep everything inside the engine bay but it definatley wouldnt be less work and it would be a pain in the arse to change filters

1 - 20 of 25 Posts