1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
Nissan
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would be intresting to see some stats.

I've had mine for 5years.

How long have you had your Nissan Patrol for?

·
BORDERTREK 4X4 & FABRICATION
8,549 Posts
5 years too how about that. And like me, it's improving with age :coffeeti:

·
Registered
nissan
21,635 Posts
13 years. The battle and the breeze. Never let me down! Never had another vehicle as reliable.

Used every day (use it or lose it.) Yep. I have maintained it. Regular oil and grease and into the local garage once a year...more or less. They check bearings and brakes etc. and anything else they see.

Mine is a GQ Shorty 4.2. I know it's a bit agricultural and it's old. But I love it. It's 'my car' I can pick it out in the parking lot. I can carry all sorts of schist in it, or on the roof rack. And, if anyone runs into it, then woe to them.

Had it so long now I don't think I could part with it. Hope your experience is as good.

·
It's all good
nissan patrol
4,206 Posts
I had a MQ LWB 2.8 for about 5 yrs, a GQ LWB TB42 for about 15 yrs and my latest GU TD42t for about 2 yrs now

·
Gone Fishing
NISSAN 1989 GQ PATROL
6,203 Posts
22 years! Still runs like the day it was new.

·
Registered
Nissan
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Its Tim.;) and drifta THRASHES me for cars. . . . he just bought his first car again! -how many people get to do that?? he is onto his 35th! same age as me, just 25.
wtf i thought it was jase, lol.

i dunno aye some folks love buying and selling.

·
Weekend Warrior
Nissan patrol
10,348 Posts
4 years now wow, so many good times too. Luv you shazza lol

Heading into her 13th year though........touch wood. No pun intended.

·
Registered
nissan
1,961 Posts
Had my Maverick for almost 10 years, been 9 months without it now. Miss it so much im seriously thinking of buying another lol.

In the end over 9 years without spending a cent other than general oil changes and front wheel bearings started catching up with it. Needed a complete drivetrain overhaul and axcileries were starting to fail so I offloaded it.

·
Registered
Nissan
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I know you feel chris, ive been without mine for more than 2years.

i contacted the seller, but he sold it to someone else for more than what i sold it to him :(

·
Registered
nissan
1,961 Posts
I know you feel chris, ive been without mine for more than 2years.

i contacted the seller, but he sold it to someone else for more than what i sold it to him :(
I found mine in the for sale section of a forum getting parted out 4 months after I sold it.
Looks like I was the only one to ever truly enjoy it :cool:

1 - 20 of 55 Posts