Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

How often do you visit the ZD30DI section

1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
48,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking recently about the forum and the fact that it is changing over time from what we knew years ago, changing demographics are the main cause I think. There was the rise of the DI then the rise of the CRD, but the old DI's had to go somewhere when they were replaced and I have noticed a lot more DI's in Northern NSW and SEQ in the last 6 months or so.

Anyway I'm wondering how many ZD30DI owners we have who visit this section and how often, hence the poll being in here and not poll section.

Your participation will be greatly appreciated :).

·
Registered
Nissan
275 Posts
Daily... Sometimes more.

·
Registered
nissan
197 Posts
i voted daily. i dont necessarily go into the DI section specifically every day, but usually push new posts and any that are listed as being in the DI section then i will go have a looksie

·
Registered
2003 GU PATROL
20,086 Posts
If a post comes up in the "New Threads" i'll go in but only to read that thread... Don't actually go in there a lot unless i am bored and feel like reading up on random things. So guess a few times a day.

·
Registered
nissan patrol gu4 wagon
392 Posts
Usually daily, this forum has been very helpful to me and I am sure that it also has to many others.

·
Registered
9,501 Posts
Usually daily if home, weekly if working. But tonight Im sitting in the car using my phone up at Daintree and it is raining, Im full of piza and beer, waiting for the rain to stop so i can climb the ladder to bed in the penthouse suite.

·
Registered
nissan
429 Posts
i just pop in a couple times a month.

but i dont know how much longer i'll be in the zd30 club...

·
Registered
nissan patrol gq
310 Posts
Long live the DI... At least another couple of weeks while I wait for duramax bits.

On here pretty much every day.

Sent from somewhere I wish I wasn't.

·
Registered
nissan
438 Posts
I am here more often than not, not every day and not in the Di section, not planning on getting rid of it any time soon

·
Registered
310 Posts
At least a few times a week, don't post much but read a lot.

My DI is driving better than ever!

·
Premium Member
2003 ZD30 Di Patrol (The rare Gold one)
25,634 Posts
I thought it was quite here because everyone's engine blew up last week.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
310 Posts
My injector pump was giving up and was only replaced last week. It seems to be another common problem with the age of our engine components.

1 - 20 of 123 Posts