Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Nissan Patrol GU
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys

when offroad on the weekend my passenger rear door wheel arch trim at the bottm was unclipped from the door by a tree i was squeezing past and i cannot get it back on so trying to find the easiest way to get it back on and i think i'll have to remove it and the clips from the door to get back on

any ideas?

did a search could see anything

thanks
Leon

·
Registered
nissan
253 Posts
Gday Leon. Do you mean the rear door flair? I ripped mine of at Barrington Tops a few months ago. From memory they have a phillips head on the inside of door at bottom, and the rest are push in clips. All the clips were pretty cheap from Nissan, but the seal that goes between the door and flair was like $50 bucks, so If you can save it do so.

·
Registered
Nissan Patrol GU
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes the rear door flair mine has just popped of the clips by the looks. so need to take it off to reput it back on all seems to be in one piece.

on the bottom clip on the inside of the door is a black rubber sort of thing how do i get that off does it just pull off?

·
Registered
10 Posts
are you referring to the flare under the rear passenger door. Near where your side steps or rock sliders sit? If so. Does anybody know what clips you need for them? I just half ripped off my passenger side one and trying to find the clips for it.
Thanks in advance!!

·
Registered
Nissan patrol gu
162 Posts
are you referring to the flare under the rear passenger door. Near where your side steps or rock sliders sit? If so. Does anybody know what clips you need for them? I just half ripped off my passenger side one and trying to find the clips for it.
Thanks in advance!!
Nath,

I did the same and bought a new set of fittings, clips etc from

First time I had dealt with them and more than happy with their service and degree of help.

I recommend you get in touch with them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts