Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Patrol 4x4 Admin
nissan
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you've ever wondered what your Patrol would look like with a certain size or brand of tyre, a particular lift, or just about any other accessory you can try the new Garage Advanced Search..

For example if I wanted to see what a GU would look like on 33's with a 2" lift, you could try the following - select all GU years, type in "2" into the suspension field, type in "33" into the wheel & tyre field and search.

It isn't foolproof by any means as each person types things in different ways (eg. 2" or 50mm or 2 inch), but as more people add their Patrols to the garage it should make it easier to find photos of what you are looking for.

·
Premium Member
1995 GQ TD42 NA
12,046 Posts
I searched for my own car and I got Ray as my only search result! Hilarious... nothing against Ray, I quite like him but we do lock horns from time to time. Which makes it funny to me.

Perhaps a pro-forma entry form with drop-down boxes would make the search work better, but it would also work better for scumbags looking for cars to steal...

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
56,242 Posts
Hey Squalo, what the hell are you doing up at this time? it's only 1300hrs where I am. Tried to find mine a little earlier, even put in the exact user name and couldn't get anything so obviously I don't exist, unless I'm in a parallel universe.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.