Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Master Coalroller
nissan
3,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If someone was to be kind enough...

...well alright then, but I'm still keeping the big grey.

Found it in a magazine a while ago UAE test in the desert.

Attachments

·
Rust is just natural weight reduction.
1986 SD33T SWB
11,016 Posts
760nm from 2000-5000rpm can pleasure me in ways nothing else can.

·
Master Coalroller
nissan
3,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yep, I'd be happy to get a shot at wasting just one tank of fuel at the Lancelin dunes...

Goosebumps.

The article was a scream to read, these guys had serious grin fatigue, they overtook the standard Gwagen entourage on the way back from the shoot, going too slow for them at something like 50Mph on the sand!

Love the overkill too... 6x6, 4 seat twin cab!

·
Its a unimog thing, understand?
452 Posts
They actually built the 6x6 (non portal version) for the ADF and them AMG took one and produced that beast. From memory Styr Puch are responsible for the portal axles but the rest is pretty much standard g-Class equipment 'polished' by AMG.

Ive had a drive in a non portal version and they are quite trick. Very Spartan inside but quite comfortable and relatively capable considering their size. .. If I had the $500,000 plus laying round I would have one :)

For your viewing pleasure..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z39jXZfCpf0

·
Master Coalroller
nissan
3,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They actually built the 6x6 (non portal version) for the ADF and them AMG took one and produced that beast. From memory Styr Puch are responsible for the portal axles but the rest is pretty much standard g-Class equipment 'polished' by AMG.

Ive had a drive in a non portal version and they are quite trick. Very Spartan inside but quite comfortable and relatively capable considering their size. .. If I had the $500,000 plus laying round I would have one :)

For your viewing pleasure..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z39jXZfCpf0

OOhhhh....

that just wasn't fair....

And it even looks like a GQ! They copied the mighty GQ's styling...

·
Registered
nissan patrol
1,351 Posts
No diesel... lots of members here would have this or a Y62 if you gave it to them for free :);):D

Whats wrong with it that they only gave it 8 stars out of 10? Lol

·
Rust is just natural weight reduction.
1986 SD33T SWB
11,016 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts