Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just grabbed this 67' from a buddy. Has 83k, Needs the usual. Brakes, fuel and gas lines, and new tank. Will show build pics through out. Want to get it driving by this summer. Any help on brake parts and window gasket kits would be great. Thanks everyone. Brandon.
IMG_20200323_173836.jpg
IMG_20200323_172915.jpg

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
45,931 Posts
Wow, great find mate, love the moss on the back of it. Saw one last year in a paddock on the side of the road in the next State. We do have a Canadian US section here also with some knowledgeable guys on where to get bits and pieces. I reckon you should start a build thread when you get going. There is a sticky in the build thread section on the G60 but unfortunately the pics have disappeared for an indeterminate reason, am chasing it up to see what can be done.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was just reading about that 64' but couldn't figure out if I needed to be premium to see. Yeah, a build thread would be great on this. A true barn find. Can't wait to get it Polished.

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
45,931 Posts
Your post reminded me of that thread, a few 'upgrades' over the years and sometimes people storing pics on worthless sites have caused issues. if your going to post pics do it through the forum, on the bottom of the posting pane you will see a row of icons, the 4th one in from the left, beside the smiley, is what I use, have not lost a pic in the over 10 years I've been here and I've posted thousands. Anyway it reminded me and I've taken it to our owners to see if they can identify why that threads pics disappeared, may take a few days to get an answer and it may not be the answer we want.........

1 - 4 of 4 Posts