Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
nissan
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, im in the process of buying everything to turbo my NA patrol and just need a turbo now as the one i bought second hand after getting stripped down was absolute toast. So question is what am i looking at for a HT18 brand new. Ebay says $280 delivered, does this sound right or will i be getting a chinese knock off? Cheers

Registered
nissan patrol mk
Chinese knock off, although, dependent on budget, that might not be a bad thing.
There's a pretty large group on here, including myself, running Kinugawa td05 turbos, with good results.

Perhaps ask the question about the knockoff ht18 in the engine/ mechanical section or in the GU section. I suspect someone on here would have given those a go at that price.

Hope this helps a little

Cheers,
Martin

Registered
nissan
Hey seehuusen, I'm in a similar boat and was keen on the kinugawa turbos aswell. What sort of boost do you run and when does it come in? thanks.

Registered
nissan
Slight thread derailment but I want to replace my ht18 soon, would have one for sale. Factory fitted in a 2001 patrol with 220k on it. Can't really comment on whether it is in good condition but I have no issues with it at the moment.

Registered
nissan
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah sorta figured it'd have to be at that price! Cheers for clearing that up. Ill have to check out the Kinugawas. What did you pay for yours?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts