1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

HUGE PRICE REDUCTION
Most prices reduced by 20% to 30%!

Great news ... we've dropped our retail prices across the board. Now genuine Genie 409 stainless exhaust systems prices start below $1000. Most systems have reduced by about 30% - some have even bigger reductions and a few have reduced by about 20%.

Lower prices - BUT still the best quality
This is a genuine price reduction and our exceptional Australian build quality and very best materials have not been sacrificed. We continue to offer the industry's best 5 year warranty and our unbeatable 5-Star Guarantee.

Why the price drop?
Demand for genuine Genie exhausts has grown beyond our wildest hopes. Once Aussies began to realise that those cheaper alternatives actually ended up costing more (because of poor fitting and only lasting a little as a year) we saw our sales soar. So we have increased our production volumes heaps and that has meant real cost savings in our unit costs.

So why not keep our prices high and make truck loads of $$$ ?
We decided to pass a lot of those savings on to you. That price drop also conveniently repositioned the Genie brand - making room for something BIG coming in August. It's a new premium exhaust product that we have been secretly developing. It out-classes all others - tougher, stronger, the longest lasting ... But that's news for next month.

Check out the new prices for the Nissans here.

Cheers
Richard

·
Registered
nissan
131 Posts
Hey Richard,

I'm looking for an exhaust upgrade for my 2008 GU CRD. I am planning a trip around Oz next year and will be towing a camper trailer so what something that'll improve fuel consumption, gain oomph and torque and have a nice throaty sound.
Any recommendations and prices?

Cheers,

Glenn

·
Registered
nissan
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Richard,

I'm looking for an exhaust upgrade for my 2008 GU CRD. I am planning a trip around Oz next year and will be towing a camper trailer so what something that'll improve fuel consumption, gain oomph and torque and have a nice throaty sound.
Any recommendations and prices?

Cheers,

Glenn
Hi Glenn

This is what you should be looking at...

Nissan GU Patrol 3L Turbo Diesel Wagon 2000+ Exhaust | Genie Performance Exhausts

You will definitely get more power and torque at the bottom end (without sacrificing elsewhere), where it counts - better towing, towing uphill, freeing up the turbo for better acceleration, no drone, no over-spooling.

Most people get fuel savings of around 10% with our exhaust only upgrade BUT WE DO NOT GUARANTEE IT. That's because vehicles differ, driving styles differ and driving styles usually change when they have the extra power of the exhaust upgrade :driving:.

The muffler system (above) has a deeper, louder sound than stock (but not hugely louder). Our Pipe-only version of the system is gutsy and loud but may drone if you're towing. On such a long towing trip like you have planned I would go for the muffler option with CAT.

Cheers
Richard

·
Registered
nissan
131 Posts
Hi Richard,

Thanks for your prompt reply.
Do you have shipping costs to Perth Metro? I couldn't see it list.

Cheers,

Glenn

·
Registered
nissan
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi Glenn and Sydo,
You are welcome to buy our product from Genie in Myaree. They are a good customer of ours and although they don't carry the product in stock we can supply it to them and on to you at the same price (list price plus $100 capped freight).

Cheers
Richard

·
Registered
nissan
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Price Reduction Is Permanent

Hi everyone

Some people have been asking when the discount ends.

It doesn't!!

This is a permanent price reduction of 20 to 30% on most systems. But we do reserve the right to change prices in the future.

Cheers
Richard

·
Registered
nissan
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi Gassed

If I understand your query correctly, you are wanting to replace the stock system from the stock flex joint back?

Our system doesn't follow exactly the same path as the stock system and the flex is not in exactly the same place. So they won't connect without a great deal of work.

If that's not what you meant, then I apologise for my presumption and ask that you explain more.

Cheers
Richard

·
Anger management pi$$es me off
nissan
7,540 Posts
Hi Gassed

If I understand your query correctly, you are wanting to replace the stock system from the stock flex joint back?

Our system doesn't follow exactly the same path as the stock system and the flex is not in exactly the same place. So they won't connect without a great deal of work.

If that's not what you meant, then I apologise for my presumption and ask that you explain more.

Cheers
Richard
All good mate

I'm currently run a manta 3' that has had many changes over the years as I have gone through different turbo setups. I will more the likley need to mod where my flange is after the flex joint but this is a much cheaper way of going about it then me spending 2 days and materials building my own

·
Registered
nissan
131 Posts
Hi Richard,

You messaged me some info in this thread back in July about the 3 inch 409 SS exhaust I should get if towing. Can you recommend a chip to suit? FYI it was on a 2008 GU 3Ltr Patrol and I haven't bought the exhaust yet!

Cheers,

Glenn

1 - 20 of 26 Posts