Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
nissan patrol
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Woaw well its been a while since i have posted to site almost forgot and been too busy....:(

I am looking for HIGH ROOF Nissan patrol turbo diesel auto or manual. I am willing to travel anywhere for one. Doesn't need to be licensed or Rwc but need to be running and in good condition.
I live in WA but like i said i will travel anywhere for one.
So if you are selling one or know where there is one for sale please let me know
either

[email protected]
or
0421 887 220

·
Premium Member
nissan
7,037 Posts
The only high roof Nissan Patrols that I've seen in Australia were Nissan Safari grey imports. Some of them have 24v electrical systems so be careful.

Cheers,

·
LED ZEPPELIN
1995 GQ TD42 NA
12,022 Posts
There was an auto TD42 one for sale not long ago, it seemed to be in pretty good shape. Check the classifieds section here.

·
Glasshouse Bogan #1
nissan patrol gu
9,423 Posts
They came out new in Australia we sold a few in the 80 and 90s.
They may have been TI models from memory and often autos .

·
Registered
nissan
351 Posts
You must be after something like this:

A 1989 Australian issue 12v TD42 Auto Ti with dealer fitted Turbo. I love it!

I'm soon to begin a build thread on it.

·
Glasshouse Bogan #1
nissan patrol gu
9,423 Posts
I know people always think they didn't come out in Australia but they did and can be found

·
Registered
nissan patrol
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yes yes yes that what i am after.
High roof or safari i think they ga by aswell
come in 12v or 24v too
i like the look of them
anybody selling one?

·
LED ZEPPELIN
1995 GQ TD42 NA
12,022 Posts
I found the listing, it was deleted by a mod (hence your not finding it) - and the Gumtree link in it is also now defunct - so probably sold. It was an Aussie-delivered TD42 auto, in Brisbane. Now I'm wondering if Joey bought it? :)

·
Registered
nissan patrol
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:( :( :( daaam
brisbane even better mum and dad leave there would make transaction even easier.
oh well keep on looking

·
Registered
nissan
351 Posts
I found the listing, it was deleted by a mod (hence your not finding it) - and the Gumtree link in it is also now defunct - so probably sold. It was an Aussie-delivered TD42 auto, in Brisbane. Now I'm wondering if Joey bought it? :)
Nah I bought mine about 4 years ago and its been sitting in the shed ever since. Only just blew the dust off it recently and have started driving it.

·
Registered
nissan patrol
1,893 Posts
I had an Australian built high roof patrol which I cut down into a duel cab, put a standard roof on it and put 42s under it. lol

·
LED ZEPPELIN
1995 GQ TD42 NA
12,022 Posts
Nah I bought mine about 4 years ago and its been sitting in the shed ever since. Only just blew the dust off it recently and have started driving it.
Roger that.

OK I am going to make a captains call here, and contact the owner of the high roof I mentioned via email (which only mods can see), and see if it's still a possibility. I make this call due to the fact that his one and only post was to try to sell the thing, so if he doesn't like it, **** him. Stay tuned Zombie.

·
LED ZEPPELIN
1995 GQ TD42 NA
12,022 Posts
You're welcome, fingers crossed, see what happens. BTW I was a little colourful in my last post :) but my query to said person was straight up.

·
Registered
Nissan patrol gq
751 Posts
It's a shame they never made shortys with Hi roofs they would of looked good to.
If I ever get a long wheel base I would go the Hi roof to they look good.

·
Registered
nissan y61
4,788 Posts
I think off about 100+ for sale in different grade starting at 5K USD. Look in the Subic auctions Philippines. They call it GQ/Y60 Safari.

All are RHD

1 - 20 of 23 Posts