Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
The Member Formerly Known as Lusty Dusty
nissan
6,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Children should stand or sit beside Santa, not on his knee"....

This stupid, bitter ol' bitch won't be happy until there is a law which makes it illegal for a father to hug his own kids.

She needs a stick of dynamite shoved up her twat.

Cheers....Lionel.

·
Rust is just natural weight reduction.
1986 SD33T SWB
10,991 Posts
I was a kid not too long ago, and I remember loving to go see Santa at Christmas.

No kid wants to stand next to Santa, fearing any kind of physical contact, you want to jump up and hug that mofo, because he's gonna bring you some mad as shyte presents!
Even though you know that bloke in the shopping centre isn't the real Santa, you don't give two farks because it's still GODDAM SANTA and as a kid that is literally the most exciting shyte EVER!

Reactions: motomuzz and GUEY

·
Pass the Popcorn
Nissan Datsun Patrol
6,572 Posts
^^^ As Above!

Got ****canned by the general public too! Someone's obviously got to much time on their hands. It's just a damn shame we pay for brainfarts such as this!

·
Registered
nissan
2,863 Posts
I'm hearing ya James, the one time of year every kid looks forward to more than anything!

I'm trying to be optimistic here by saying, the vast majority of people are normal, sane people - but hopelessly complacent, myself included!

The whiny, limp wristed, ****s that force their misguided, moronic opinions on us are taking over, and why? Because they are motivated and have nothing better to do.

Case in point:
Earlier this year I saw a segment on The Daily Show, Jason Jones did the segment from memory regarding a gun vote they had. The gun owners (some of whom seemed slightly unstable) turned out in droves to vote against the proposed changes to limit magazine sizes. When querying people on the street who were for the proposed changes, none had voted despite claiming to feel strongly about the issue. (Yes I realise news programs are biased, but clearly there is a ring of truth to this story or else there'd be changes!)

·
Every dog has his day
2005 TD42 GUIV
18,459 Posts
Not as bad as primary schools banning the nativity play lest the non-Christian parents are offended...

·
Registered
nissan
4,454 Posts
Who is the idiot who came up with this.

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
48,202 Posts
The organisation was Bravehearts so I'm informed, for all the good work they have done in the past, this is the dumbest thing they have supported. FCS all the professional Santa's who work in stores etc have had police record checks and all have blue cards, what more do they want?

I'm so sick of the politically correct crap and groups that oppose for the sake of opposing. Inner city tree huggers and other groups who have no idea of the reality of life for the average family should be pilloried for the crap they espouse.

·
Here To Be Entertained
Currently not a vehicle owner
12,084 Posts
:headwall::doh:

"Sharon took an opposing view, "No. I will never allow any of my children to sit on a strange mans knee. It's gross. What's to say if I allowed them to do that they wouldn't go off with some pedophile in a santa suit. And how do I know that the store Santa's aren't predators who just haven't been caught. It's way to scary and very common. In my line of work I see a lot of little girls who have been hurt by trustworthy men.""

Really? Better not send your kids to school or church then.
Atleast with a Santa photo your standing right fkn there!

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
48,202 Posts
:headwall::doh:

"Sharon took an opposing view, "No. I will never allow any of my children to sit on a strange mans knee. It's gross. What's to say if I allowed them to do that they wouldn't go off with some pedophile in a santa suit. And how do I know that the store Santa's aren't predators who just haven't been caught. It's way to scary and very common. In my line of work I see a lot of little girls who have been hurt by trustworthy men.""

Really? Better not send your kids to school or church then.
Atleast with a Santa photo your standing right fkn there!
Do you know what's worse, these people walk among us unknowingly, they vote and they breed..............

·
Premium Member
Nissan GU1 4.2
417 Posts
Well I think they should ban Christmas...... If I didn't pay for kids and wife's presents I would have had enough money to get the front locker I want... :(

Reactions: calllum7

·
Premium Member
nissan
5,279 Posts
Sounds like Santa might be out of a job shortly in regards to photo shoots. Maybe he can go to the supermarket and drop the kids off at school instead, now he owns a JEEP. F#ck I hate that add.

·
Registered
nissan patrol gu4.2
1,085 Posts
Well I think they should ban Christmas...... If I didn't pay for kids and wife's presents I would have had enough money to get the front locker I want... :(
^^^I totally agree^^^

·
The Member Formerly Known as Lusty Dusty
nissan
6,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Oh...I do see that most Ozzies have shot her out of the sky, maybe there is hope for Australia yet.
If she is on the public payola then I can understand her comments and my initial post may have been a little too harsh.

Waisting her time and our money......must be a requirement of the job.

Cheers....Lionel.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts