Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
The Prodigal Child Has Returned
nissan
7,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I'm Paul and i have an addiction, It's called PATROL4X4.com
As soon as I get home from work i'm on the forum and will check it no less then 10 times per night or just stay on it reading, sometimes I get on before I go to work.

Is this bad? Is there a cure?

·
Gunner
nissan patrol
4,162 Posts
Coils, I have the same addiction, I am retired and on the farm now, I will come in during the day just to check the forum , I spend all night till I go to bed on it and then again when I first get up in the morning. I get the shakes when the modem goes down cause I can't get my fix.

I think we need to start a group called PATROL4X4.com anonymous (PTRL4X4A)

LOL

·
Quickest Tyre Deflator On The Market
nissan
3,026 Posts
Hello I'm Paul and i have an addiction, It's called PATROL4X4.com
As soon as I get home from work i'm on the forum and will check it no less then 10 times per night or just stay on it reading, sometimes I get on before I go to work.

Is this bad? Is there a cure?
Get a hot chic!:D

·
Gunner
nissan patrol
4,162 Posts
BB thats GOLD, give that man a C-gar. ROFLMAO

·
Quickest Tyre Deflator On The Market
nissan
3,026 Posts
Oh well, if ya have it that bad, I spose ya could always take the laptop to the bedroom,
That way you could tap tap happily away while ya hav'n it!!:D do you have SKYPE? ;)

·
The Prodigal Child Has Returned
nissan
7,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hey I could make money off this, people could subscribe and pay me money and then I have more to spend on the troll:D

·
The Googlest, Apparently!
nissan patrol
15,797 Posts
I'm cured, bottle of jacks and a couple of crack pipes and I cant see the screen no more from the bottom of the back stairs

·
builder not a buyer!
nissan
2,702 Posts
i must say im an addict too, cant help it.

·
Registered
nissan y61
4,788 Posts
I found myself in the hotel room the other night doing a dump, smoking a *** and trying to catch up on Patrol4x4 web site with the Lap Top on my legs. The scary thing is I just got of a 10 hours flight. I must admit I do enjoy reading the forum tips, tricks and all the banta.

·
Gunner
nissan patrol
4,162 Posts
oilrig6, you really got it bad, call a doctor quick, lmao

·
bit cold out it seems
nissan
9,258 Posts
I found myself in the hotel room the other night doing a dump, smoking a *** and trying to catch up on Patrol4x4 web site with the Lap Top on my legs. The scary thing is I just got of a 10 hours flight. I must admit I do enjoy reading the forum tips, tricks and all the banta.
submit a user name change...you can be Elvis.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts